how it's goin down.

how it's goin down ft. DMX

the night was maturing quickly, now in the earliest hours of the morning

the night was maturing quickly, now in the earliest hours of the morning. she danced sleezily on the crowded dance floor. her arms were raised up as she winded her hips with a bright smile.

she laughed in a tipsy daze before feeling someone get behind her. she turned around seeing some random perv, grinning at her before she stepped forward. "step off scrub," she said turning around to face him. "come on shorty, just one dance," he persisted.

"niggas she said she ain't want a dance, now get the fuck outta' here before before your brains are splattered on this dance floor," her back was met with a hard chest, she glanced up being met with a harsh glare.

he wrapped his fingers around her left bicep as the dude kissed his teeth and disappeared in the crowd. he dragged her the opposite way through the crowd acting as if she was a little child at a college party.

when the two of them made it outside he turned to face her. "are you deadass my nigga?" his gruff voice questioned, stepping closer to the woman. "I didn't even do anyth-get in the car," he ordered disregarding her completely.

he walked to the car, the black leather trench coat flowing in the wind behind him as he walked to the black car that was parked close to the curb. she huffed walking to the passenger side door getting in, x doing the same.

he stuck the key into the ignition, the soft hum of the jet black car emitting from the engine. he pulled off slowly, leaning back in his seat.

the drive was quiet and tension filled as his finger tips rubbed his chin in a act of deep thought. "on some real shit," he broke the uncomfortable silence, taking his eyes off the road to cast a irritated glance her way. "you moving kinda funny and i'm not with that."

"what..ever," she simply said leaning her head on the window. she poked her lips out in a annoyed pout while her eyes followed the moving new york landscape. "i'm being calm with your ass, watch your attitude," his grip tightened on the steering wheel.

she switched her eyes to him before rolling her eyes huffing. "okay."

"on some real shit, you walking on thin ice," he paused, sharply cutting his eyes at her. she was pushing her luck tonight but as they neared their apartment she felt a nervous pit form in her stomach. "if you keep playing with me, i'm going to fuck you up."

"you gonna fuck me up?" she questioned. "fuck me up? you must be out of your fucking mind." she stared at his side profile with sarcastic hilarity.

she crossed her arms under the cups of her breasts before starting to laugh sarcastically. "fuck me up. . .out of your mind," she said between laughter, covering her mouth.

he, however, was silent, the air around him getting thicker and suffocating. he gripped the steering wheel so tight that the skin of his knuckles were resisting the strain of his grip.

he parallel parked on the side of the street, taking the key out of the ignition getting out the car. by then, her laughter had calmed down and suspicion took it's place.

she got out the car, following after him closely. they both walked up to the door of their shared home, the walk uncomfortable for his significant other. he unlocked the door, walking in. he immediately pulled off the coat, throwing the keys at the table that was hidden by the darkness of the home.

she closed the door behind herself before he roughly pushed her against the wall, his fingertips pressed into the soft supple skin of her neck.

"don't you ever fucking play with me," he spat, moving his hand to grip her jaw. "I swear to god i'll make sure its your last breath," he said as she peered into his angry darting eyes in a small lustfull daze.

"you hear? are you hearing me?" he said watching her facial features.

"yeah..I hear you daddy," she seductively said, her tone full of suggestion. he stared blankly at her for a moment before a sly smirk appeared on his lips as he roughly smashed his onto hers.

the kiss was sloppy and sticky with saliva as he moved his hand to lay flat on the door next to her head while his other worked on his pants that his belt held up.

she pulled away from the kiss to look into his eyes, "i'm sorry daddy, let me make it up to you." she got down on her knees similar to a obedient puppy.

she undid his belt with ease, his pants pooling at his ankles.

however, distant knocking could be heard in her ears as she went to pull his boxers off.

slowly everything faded around her until she was laying in her bed, the knocks louder with his voice now mixing with his loud knocks.

"fuck."

did you think I was gonna do a sex scene?
real clown girl shit.

AH!
MAUH!

anyways this is completely unrelated but here damn.

the bass of the current rap song shook the walls of the club as the couple quietly made out under the privacy of his office.

she grinded her hips on his hardened member that was encapsulated in his baggy jeans, her mouth moving insync with his.

his lips moved to her exposed cleavage, kissing at her coconut scented skin that had microglitters scattered sporadically across her melanin canvas.

"pull that dick out daddy, I wanna ride you," her voice was light and seductive, holding her vulgar language well, sounding sweet to his ears.

he nudged her to get off him for a second and she got off his lap, taking the chance to pull her dress off. her chest was bare while her bottom half was decorated with a delicate bubble gum pink thong.

he glanced up at her, admiring her body for a moment. his bottom half was now bare, his hardened appendage standing tall. she slowly straddled his long, veiny dick, sucking his air as it filled her wet lower region.

his hands gripped two handfuls her ass as she slowly bounced on him.

"come on shorty, you know how I like it," his voice was gruff and low as he leaned his head back.

she placed her hands on his shoulders opening her mouth wider as pornstar-like moans spilled out her previously glossy lips.

her bounces became less on a rhythm as she sped up her bounces to his liking. her breasts bounced insync with her body that was slowly collecting sweat.

low groans and moans mixed with vulgar curses as they both enjoyed their individual climbs to their climaxes.

"fuck. fuck me nigga," she breathlessly moaned, licking her now dry lips. knocks could be heard on the other side of the office door as the couple was quickly approaching their respective climaxes.

his large hands smacked her ass, feeling it jiggle. before gripping it. "fuck, fuck," she moaned out biting her lip. "holy fuck."

she stopped her bouncing as she released all over him making his lap warm and sticky. he thrusted upwards one last time before releasing deep inside her.

their breathes synced as they sat there until the knocking brought them back. the growled slightly, as she rolled off him, wiping the corners of her lips.

I got bored with this.
goodnight.