we cry together.

we cry together ft chris evans

* y'all already know these are never edited *

the spray paint tattooed bathroom door slammed behind the male with an echoing boom. then, a soft click followed before he leaned on the door, his gaze settling upon her.  the unsteady water stream of the grubby and rusted sink ending as she slowly craned her neck and stared at the male who stood a small distance across from her, a glare sitting on the arches of her brows. he folded his arms over his chest, his biceps bulging and his street graffiti like tattoos stretching slightly over his ivory skin. " you just don't know when to quit?" her voice came out full of tension, being forced out from behind her teeth.

he was a parasite to her, a leech, an entity that stuck around no matter what and sucked the life from her. she was the host to his constant antics.

" I can't go long without seeing my favorite person in the whole. wide. world! " he proclaimed, pushing himself off the locked door with a determined look upon his face. the wooden sounding heel of his tattered leather boots clicked on the tiled dirt, paper towel and even tampon wrapper ridden floor as he advanced towards her like a lion on a unsuspecting gazelle.

the music came back on within the club with a loud muffled version of some type of edm song like it was early two thousand and tens again.

" why don't we get out of here to spare you the embarrassment?" his shoes made a muffled squeak on the gray tiles of the restroom, the gap between the two shrinking until they were a forearm apart.

"back the fuck up,"

"watch your tone and come on," he grabbed at her hand pulling her away from the wall, "I'm sparing you here. take it or i'm gonna do something you won't be proud of."

"move out of my way and leave me the fuck alone."

then there was nothing but the muffled edm music and their breathing as he stood there unfazed mix matching her annoyance. then, her hand flew across his face making him stumble back. she pushed past him leaving the dingy restroom with quick clicks of her heels. the sound in her ears swelling to a throbbing volume like when you come up to the surface of a pool, the edm music reminding her of the small throbbing headache in the back of her head. she pushed past the sweaty obstacles of the club. feeling like she was in the twilight zone. her mind was moving in slow motion while everything around her was moving in a timelapse.

she didn't even know where her friend was, she just had to get out of there and uber home. she pulled out her phone looking down at her phone going through the process of ordering an uber. her heart thudded as she could feel him closing in then..