four way.

four way ft. roman reigns & the usos

it was friday night however, on fox, friday nights were not mere days of the week

it was friday night however, on fox, friday nights were not mere days of the week. friday's meant wwe smackdown. but, for the seasoned veteran interviewer who was also a huge fan of the entertainment that wwe provided, this was a exciting night. she'd finally be with the big dogs, all puns intended. she looked at herself in the pocket sized make up mirror as she leaned on the wall. they had her there extra early, a full hour and forty five minutes exactly. she had been wandering around the arena, for about half a hour which left her a hour and hour and fifteen to do whatever else she pleased.

she was beyond bored, there was nothing to do. and then, she remembered that her agent had strongly advised introducing herself to the three men she'd be interviewing later in the night who she was lucky to say was "the bloodline" aka roman reigns and the usos.

she walked to where the locker room was located, her white patent leather stilettos making quickly clicks that synced with her quick short strides. she knocked on the locker room door, waiting patiently. she put on a big, almost phony looking pr grin as the door opened. "uh hey," joseph fatu, who went by jey uso in the ring said looking at the woman.

"hi, i'm kimora and i'm going to be interviewing you, jimmy uso and roman reigns later tonight and I just wanted to come and meet you three before hand," she explained, her smile falling slightly into a much more friendly, welcoming and giddy one.

he was cuter in person even though he was cute in photos and videos. he looked at her up and down before opening the door wider, "yeah sure come in."

"thank you so much!" she happily said as he closed the door behind himself lingering behind the woman. she was taller than average in height in heels so jey had decided that she was average to short in height. she was a wearing a pretty formal outfit excluding the deep red lace top she was wearing underneath her blazer. she was beyond fine to jey which is why he had no problem with her being in the empty locker room.

"hey y'all, she's just coming to introduce herself- hello, i'm kimora, i'm going to be interviewing you before your match today," kimora stuck her hand out to roman first.

he took her dainty hand, smiling as he shook her hand. "hey, i'm roman," he introduced, letting go of her hand. "I know who you are," she smirked turning her attention to jimmy. "and I know who you are too, nice to meet you, mr.fatu," he took her hand into his, his fingertips pressed gently into her soft skin.

"just call me jimmy," he said with a smirk.

kimora smiled harder, which was kinda hard to believe since she was sure her smile was stretching across her melanin rich face. "I didn't come to intrude so I'll be on my way, just wanted to introduce myself and meet you three," she said holding her hand up in a wave.

"hey not so fast," roman said, sitting down on the wooden bench looking at the woman.

"yes?"