BLURB ONE.

UNEDITED BLURB.
332 WORDS.

ROPE BUNNY FT. LUKE JAMES
AND UNLISTED FEM!FACECLAIM

❝ ..please.. pl..ease ❞ she rasped out into the darkness of the room. the only response she got back was the buzz of numbing vibration lodged into her dripping cunt. she couldn't even feel it anymore, just the quick onsets of her wave like orgasms that washed over her and seemed to not completely end but to just dull into a throbbing that forced her walls to clinch around the buzzing silicone dildo. everything burned; her pussy, her body that was covered in reddened rope indentations from the rigging she was still stuck in.

she fucking drunk on overstimulation.

her lashes began to stick together with brimming tears as she heard the heard the room door and close.

she balled her restrained hands up as her husband came into her view with a sickly sweet grin. he kneeled down to face level with his rigged up wife, enjoying the view of her body restricted by the tan and distressed rope. her hardened nipples barely covered by it, the rope strategically wrapped around her torso and thighs, the fat of her body blushing under the tension.

this was his finest work.

his finest work indeed.

"you look so fucking stupid baby," he teased, slapping her cheek gently as her eyes focused on his lips that were at her eye level, "I love you like this."

"p..lease, i'm so..rry," she hiccuped over her on restrained sobs, blinking rapidly at the salty burn.

"please what?" he questioned in a false obvious tone.

she didn't reply, her mouth sitting open as his eyes watched her cunt throbbing and dribbles of liquid joining the puddle on the mahogany hard wood floor. "ma..ke it s..to...p. please!" she begged pathetically. the heat of humiliation, shame and overstimulation suffocation her.

"maybe."

"luke!" she exclaimed shakily, her body swaying slightly.

his eyebrows knitted together in a deep set frown before he stood up before a chuckle.

"we'll stop this," he said with a grin.

this?

this?

this?