end of the year

The feeling of apparition made my head dizzy.

It looked that my body was floating.

My feet let the ground, along with my body,

It didn't looked that the things around me had gravity.

I felt the urge to thrown up, but I couldn't. We aparated directly to hogwarts.

"Why you didn't tell me ?" I questioned theo with angriness in my voice

"I tried but you didn't listened to me" he said.

It was true I didn't heard him when he tried to warn. But I didn't cared at all, with all the things happening, cedric dead, voldemort back, me using two of the unforgivable curses, my parents being death eaters, and myself becoming one, I couldn't think straight.

I let the angriness consume me.

My eyes started watering, I let out a sob.

He hugged me

I could feel his heartbeat, our hearts were beating at the same pace, he was wiping my tears out with his thumb.

His body was hot, of all the adrenaline, his rings were cold as always, that made my body shiver.

Dumbledore came along with harry and mad eye-moody, "you are in good hands now" Dumbledore said looking at me and mattheo.

Was he bluffing ?

He let harry with us, and went away with moody. The mood in the room was strange, harry was looking at me with a bad face, probably thinking that I wanted to be a death eater, theo was giving back the look, towering him.

He was way more taller than harry.

I was looking awkwardly at my hands,

They were soft.

"So how is life?" I said after many minutes of silence

"don't pretend that nothing happened" harry said looking at my tattooed arm.

"Don't talk to my girlfriend like that" theo responded.

Girlfriend ?

Did he just called me his girlfriend ?

I looked at theo's face with confusion, he gave me a look for not to talk.

I obeyed

but after we were going to talk.

"I talk with this death eater how I want"

Harry said shouting at theo.

I could see Mattheo's jaw clench,

his face was turning red.

I realized that I had to intervene.

I held his hand, he looked at my face censuring, trying to free himself.

I just held his hand tighter,

and looked directly into his eyes.

I could fell the heat in his body increasing, his veins were well perceived, and the contrast between the temperature of his skin and rings was crazy.

He held himself to not fight back at harry.

"Well we better get going right y/n" he said.

MATTHEO'S POV :

He talked back saying "don't pretend that nothing happened"

I said the first thing that came to my mind