astronomy tower

I opened my eyes slightly, I saw a ceiling, all blurred.

I was at my dorm ?

At my bed ?

I opened my eyes fully, it wasn't my dorm, I looked at my surrounding, there was a black couch at a corner, a person was sleeping in there.

I looked to the other side of the corner and there was another person siting on a black armchair.

I sat on the bed.

My head was spinning so badly.

I let out a little scream of pain, of my headache.

Both people that were sleeping turned around.

Draco and theo.

In the same room ?

Damn I really fucked up.

What happened last night ?

"You're awake" draco said with a morning voice

"what time is it ?" I asked

theo looked to the wall clock and said, "9:00 o'clock"

"what happened last night ?" I asked, draco was starting to talk but theo gave a death stare, and draco stopped talking.

I ignored the tension of the room, gave another whimper of pain.

And with my hand in my head, I got up.

My legs were trembling, I was almost falling, theo got up from the couch almost running and helped me.

"I don't need your help" I said sitting on the bed.

He gave a sight and leaved the room.

I rolled my eyes.

"Draco tell me now what happened last night" I said angry.

"Alright ..." He told me everything, "wow, I did that ?" I said with a surprised face

"yeah" draco said, "but you didn't explained how I ended up here"

"I saw one of the weasley twins giving you something, that I think it was some type of drug, after some time, you were talking to walls, then you passed out, theo stopped what he was doing along with me, he got you and we agreed to come to his dorm, but I wouldn't let you stay here without me, of course that I had to convince him but yeah long short story that's it"

"and I ditched him without any remorse when he was just trying to help me?"I said getting up, my head was still hurting but I had to find him.

"Y/n no" draco said getting up too

"draco I need to do this, I'm sorry but I have"

he tried to stop me but he couldn't do anything.

Where I could find that boy ?

My fucking head was hurting, and my legs were trembling, I felt the urge to thrown up,

I couldn't go back now.

The halls were empty, it was saturday morning, and everyone was sleeping.

The astronomy tower of course !

Oh no.

There were so many stairs.

I had to go there.

I had.

Even if I throw up on the way.

I went to the astronomy tower. I don't know how I got there, I really don't know, but I made it.