defense against the dark arts

It was tuesday, I was going to have my first class with Umbridge.

I decided to ignore theo the whole day, I wasn't in the mood of fighting, and I'm pretty sure that if I talked with him we would fight.

It was the last class of the day, I got my quill, wand and books.

The rumors about Umbridge around the school weren't good, they were saying that she wasn't using, and allowing magic.

How is that possible ?

is a class against the dark arts, how we are suppose to learn how to defend ourselves without magic.

I decided to ignore and go to my class.

I followed the stairs to the third floor where the defense against the dark arts classroom was located.

Those changing stairs killed me very time,

one time I almost fell.

and in the past Draco was known for pushing people off the stairs.

I'm going to admit that it was funny, when the person didn't hurt himself of course.

But obviously that Draco loved when that happened.

I entered the classroom, the desks were all separated,

not normal.

I sat on the back, near to draco and pansy.

Dolores was starting her 'announcements', when she was interrupted by theo, who came late.

She giggled and said "detention after class mister Riddle", I didn't saw him all day long, maybe because I was avoiding him.

she continued, "Good morning, children"

No one responded.

she got her wand, and like a charcoal

what is it called on the muggle word ?

Anyways quill,

and wrote on the board 'Ordinary Wizarding Level examinations'

More commonly known as OWLs.

"Study hard and you will be rewarded. Fail to do so, and the consequences may be severe" She said

she gave a little cough and continued "Your previous instruction in this subject has been disturbingly uneven. But you’ll be pleased to know, from now on you will be following a carefully structured, Ministry-approved course of defensive magic"

What the fuck she has on her head ?

She was now passing the books by magic, for each one of us.

"Um professor I don't see anything about magic here" hermione said while looking at the pages

"students at my class will raise their hands to speak" umbridge said annoyed.

I rolled my eyes, and I don't know how she saw "any problem miss Ribeiro ?"

"no everything is fine" I said with sarcasm, looking deathly at her eyes.

Hermione got her hand up in the air

"yes miss granger"

"I don't see anything about magic here"

"Using spells? Well, I can’t imagine why you would need to use spells in my classroom" She said

"we are not using magic ?" Ron said

"I don't see why you need magic, there's no one threatening young kids like you right ?"