death eater classes

I woke up, and went directly to my classes.

I was scared, but most of my classes I had with theo so everything would be fine with him by my side.

Although I was a death eater so no one dared to stay close to me.

Not that many people knew, but the ones that new where passing to others, and when I stopped to see, almost everyone knew.

The classes went pretty fine,

I guess.

Everything had changed. I was correct about those new teachers, they weren't good thing.

I was seating on my chair, when neville came late for class, I think he was helping someone, but the teacher didn't liked so one of the carrows did a cruciatus curse on him.

I wanted to help him, but what I could do. I just stayed there silent. I didn't even dared to look.

It came to a point that neville was screaming so much, that theo had to intervene.

He got up from his seat and said "that's it stop" amycus carrow who was doing the spell stopped, and looked at theo's face with hate.

Theo didn't cared, he was Voldemort's son, he was feared.

I smiled to him, wich he returned with another.

Neville looked at theo with a confused face. Just I knew the true theo.

He only opened to me, and I felt special about that.

The class continued normal, except for the fact that muggle studies was supposed to teach about muggles, but in this class they taught us that muggles behaved like animals.

Wich wasn't true.

Hermione parents were very civilized.

And I even went tons of times to the muggle world, and it was very fascinating.

The class ended, and we went to the lunch. "How was class ?" Pansy asked, "horrible" I responded, "yeah ours too, these teachers are just horrible, principally the carrows" blaise added

I was going to agree with him, but a laugh interrupted me, it was draco coming with astoria.

It was fine to them to come together, but she was with her arm interlocked him him.

Hatred filled my body.

I just wanted to beat her, or better, cast something on her.

Draco being happy was fine,

but she seemed to be bragging about her and draco together, even if they didn't had anything.

"Draco baby I think I'm going" she said with a stupid little voice,

"there are some people here that don't like my presence" she added looking at me this time.

Oh that bitch.

"I don't think so baby" draco said.

Ew.

Baby ?

Draco saying baby?

What the fuck he was on.

"If you insist" she said sitting on the opposite side of the table.

I looked to theo, and he was seeing how bothered I was.

He placed his hand on my waist which made me look at him. When I looked at those eyes I felt peace.

I was better, now I didn't wanted to kill astoria.

Not still.

We started eating, and astoria was saying how draco was perfect.

At each of her words I wanted to hit her.

Theo was holding me through my waist.

More like so I don't just get up and hit her.

Pansy was getting bothered too, along with everyone else nearby.

Draco was being so stupid.

"Yeah and now we are dating" I heard her saying.

I couldn't anymore, she hit a nerve, I got up from the table, making theo get his hands out of my hip.

I got my wand out of my pocket, and pointed at her.

Her eyes got wide,

I smirked.

I was thinking of what spell I could do without being expelled.

The other students were all looking at me.

Blaise and pansy were holding their laughs, draco seemed surprised, and theo well he was being theo.

He got up too and held my arm, making my wand point to the table,

I made force with my arm to point my wand to her face again, but he was strong,

Way stronger than me.

Like I couldn't 'fight' with him, I looked at his eyes. My eyebrows were furrowed at the center of my face.

"What are you doing ?" I said between my teeth

"y/n stop" he said with indignation.

I realized what I was doing was completely wrong.

I gave a deep breath, and sat back on my seat. I rolled my eyes, and rested my head on my hands,

facing astoria, looking at her with so much hate.

It admired me that no teacher came to stop me. Hogwarts was really different.

"Control your beast" astoria said to theo.

That son of a bitch.

She called me a beast. I couldn't anymore. I could be expelled, but that wouldn't stay like this. She would regret,

oh she would.

I got my wand, and said crucio.

Everyone could hear her shouting, I didn't minded,

I kinda like it.

I heard someone saying "expelliarmus" it was theo, my wand flew away.

I turned to him, and I started saying with so much hate "what the fuck. why you stoped me ?" I was heating him on his chest,

which didn't even made him even flinch.

"Y/n stop" he said getting both my hands, that were hitting him.

Tears were rolling down on my cheeks without any control, I looked to the other side, and there was astoria on the floor, with draco helping her.

Theo turned my face, making me look at him.

"Miss Ribeiro at my office now" I heard snape say.

Shit

--------------------------------------------------------------
^if you liked please don't forget to vote and comment^