dumbledore army

The other day we had the exams again.

But this time, they divided us into groups, and we had to do inside the classrooms.

I think I got a good grade.

We were only get our grades on the vacations.

I was anxious.

The other day we had our practical exams.

The first one that I had was potions. Everyone was divided, to do different exams at different times.

It was 1:00pm, I got my wand and went to snape's classroom.

I entered and got a seat in the middle. At each table had a cauldron. Snape was at the front of the classroom waiting for everyone.

More, and more students came, and filled the seats.

He got his wand and wrote on the board that we had to do a love potion.

Amortentia.

I never tried to do this potion, but I remembered reading on my book the ingredients.

Ashwinder egg, Rose thorn, Peppermin, Powered moonstone, Pearl dust.

We had one hour to do this potion.

I got the ingredients from the shelf, and started doing.

Three Ashwinder eggs, a petal of rose thorn, two pinches of peppermint, thirty grams of powered moonstone, mix two times clock direction, and to finish a half flask of pearl dust.

I let the potion boil for 20 minutes.

And I was finished.

My potion was a light pink color, and the smell was man cologne, that I recognized from theo's room.

A smell that I once smelled on the astronomy tower I think. And something that I could remember from my past.

It was like the sun, and grass, but I couldn't describe what it was.

I put my potion on a flask with a heart format, got a little piece of parchment and wrote my name, and amortentia, I glued on the flask, tamped and gave to snape.

My next test was transfiguration.

We had to transfigurate a goblet in a rat.

Some students did it, like me and hermione, but some like neville and ron transformed their goblets into goblets with rat's tail,

They even squeaked.

The next one was herbology that we had to name the plants.

I ent pretty well.

Just one, that I confounded a mandrake with a mimbulus mimbletonia.

But all the others I got right.

I was surprised neville got everything right. I knew that he was good at herbology. But not at this point.

I had the other exams too, charms that he had to do wingardium leviosa, and some other spells like lumus, and nox.

They were simple.

I knew how to do all of them.

And the majority of the class too.

Except for crabbe and goyle that had some complications.

All my tests had ended.

I just had one more but it would be in the night because it was astronomy.