I

Disclaimer: i'm not gonna really include scenes from the series only sometimes but all the characters are tje same!

Anna Pov:
*alarm goes off* beep beep beep

aw shit here we go again, another school year. mane how i hate highschool. I get up for school, wear the outfit ive been planning since last week, do my makeup but a natural look bc who has time.

i moved into a new house last week as well so you know it's been stressful. "Mami, ya me voy a la escuela!" (mom, i'm going to school now!")

"esta bien! que tengas un buen días y no te metas en peleas!" ( okay! have a good day and don't get into fights!"

i laugh as i walk out, last year it was fights after fights. this year, it won't be the same unless these bitches annoy me still. my mom has helped me calm down though, she's not my actual mom. she's my step mom, but ive known her my whole life. when my mom died she was there with me. she's been through all my pain, my worst, my best, through all seasons.

i get in my car, and drive to school. it's like 12 minutes away now. but hey at least we don't live in the old crappy apartments now.

i walk in and meet up with my friend Moon and her little "popular," group. god i hate them expect sam and moon.

"you made it!" says moon while hugging me
"duhhh i haven't seen u since last week i had to come," i say laughing while returning the hug.
"have you seen the new kid?" asks sam.

"no i barley got here," i laugh, " why what's up with him?"

"nothing, i think it would surprise you though," she winks, " he's in ur first period." she walks always with a smirk.

"what was that about?" i ask Moon.
"it's Miguel," says moon.
"oh shit, summer fling miguel?" i ask.
"yup, that's exactly who," says moon.

let me inform y'all on miguel, he moved into the apartments during summer. i showed him around, and took him almost everywhere with me. there were no feelings though. we we're basically fuck buddies but for summer. i didnt think i would see him after i moved. what a small world.

* first bell rings*

i sit in a chair that's empty all the way in the back and put in my airpods and listen to my frank ocean playlist. (a/n any fans??) then this tall boy decides to sit next to me.

"damm long time no talk Anna," says miguel. god damm did he get taller.

" more like long time in my request," i say laughing.
"i hate you," says miguel
"that's not what you said during summer when you were drunk," i say smirking.
"fuck off"

we spend all class catching up because the teacher just took attendance and signed our papers.

"alright, i'll see you in lunch," i say to miguel.

*skip to lunch time*

my girlfriend 😍 (moon btw)

Where are you???!
i'm omw i'm just gonna talk to miguel
okay hurry, yasmine is being annoying 🙄

i put my phone away and look for miguel, i find him and see him hanging out with the weird kids. they're so annoying. one time we spent a whole class talking about harry potter, like thanks for distracting the teacher but it was so fucking boring.

(a/n i love harry potter IT WAS JUST FOR THE STORY SJWJSH)

"miguel, do u wanna come sit with me," i say looking at him like say yes or die.

"ur sitting with the same friends from summer?" he asks.
"yeah"

"then no, sit with us," he laughs.
"i cant, ur sitting with uhm kids i dont like," i say

they both stare at me like what....

"sorry," i laugh. i see moon walking towards us.
"bitch u took too long," she says as she sits down.
"sorry, miguel isn't listening to me sadly," i say and sit down with her.

"well well well," kyler says, "if it isn't Anna's summer fling coming to OUR school."

moon and i roll our eyes because kyler is going to start something. i rejected him over the summer. he's been an asshole since then.

"leave us alone kyler," says moon.
"no, wait. summer fling, you know Anna was cheating on you the whole time?? you should test yourself for stds," he says laughing.

"what the fuck Kyler, just say your fucking upset i rejected you and move on," i say.
"or else what? this lame ass karate kid is gonna fight for you?"

"why don't you're shut the hell up and stop being an asshole?" says miguel standing up.
"why dont you shut up fling? you're gonna use your lame ass karate?"
"it's not lame ass karate, it's cobra kai," says miguel pushing kyler.

and then a fight started, everyone got up and started recording.

"stop guys!," yells moon, "where the fuck are the teachers?"

"idfk, but kyler is down so we have to get miguel out of here," i say.
we help out miguel and take him to the library to clean him up.

"thanks for standing up for me," i say.
"it was more for us," he says chuckling
"ur shirt is covered with apple sauce, i have a hoodie u gave me in my locker do you want it?" i ask.

"that would be amazing," he says.
i go and get it and quickly hurry up before the bell rings again.

* skip to the end of school *

i'm giving miguel and his friends a ride, but we wanted to watch a movie first, so we stop by my house.

"mami ya llege! (mom i'm here!")i yell.

"hola hija, voy al trabajo ya, aquí te dejo la comida, cuídate. (hi daughter, in going to work now. i'm leaving the food here, stay safe!)

we all go to the guest room and put on the movie, i go down and get the snacks.

"do you need help?" asks the guy with dirty blonde hair.
"that would be amazing thank you," i smile.

———
HEY YALL I HOOE U LIKED IT :)
MAKE SURE U VOTE
SORRY IF IT HAS GRAMMAR PROBLEMS AHAHAH. MAKE SURE U VOTE 💘💘