XI

Anna's pov:
Tory slept over last night, we slept until like 1 pm and then we got ready and went to the beach until she had to leave because her mom needed her.

lovely anna: with the best on my best <3 *tags tory* tory: MY FAVE HOTTIE 😍😍 miguel: where's the invite though?     anna: @ miguel come with us next time :)

*tags tory*
tory: MY FAVE HOTTIE 😍😍
miguel: where's the invite though?
anna: @ miguel come with us next time :).
demetri: this beach looks lonely 🤨
sam: bad bitch parties hard too!
lexi: she don't need no man when she got tory!
<anna pins comment>
markus: 😍😍
luke: thanks for making the after party fun 😂🙏🏻
(a/n some names aren't from the series!)

everyone was hyping me up, boys up in my dms, telling me he lost the best. i loved everyone. i felt powerful and confident.

i walk my dog and then come home because there's someone ringing the door. and it's hawk. of course it is.

"what do you want?" i ask.
"you're so jealous of angel," he says smirking
"jealous? JEALOUS?!?!"
"yeah jealous. you really thought i cared about you. you were just one of many." he says. sounding serious.

"oh please, you don't even exist to me"
he looks very mad after that.
"you," i say poking him in his chest hard "are nothing, you are SHIT!" i say furious.

"you would still be Eli with the weird lip if it weren't for me. I WAS THE one who helped you flip the switch. I WAS THE ONE who was there when everyone doubted you. YOU ARE NOTHING WITHOUT ME!!!!"

"you don't mean that Anna."

"oh yes i do. but whats the problem anyway? you don't care about me so why does my opinion matter?" i say pushing him, "huh? what's the matter?" i say pushing him again, "you don't like me talking to your ex best friend?" punching his chest

(a/n like have u seen those movies when they're upset and crying. yeah that. not in an abusive form!)

"so you go and fuck other bitches and ignore me instead of talking to me?"
"anna it wasn't-"
"NO SHUT UP! LET ME TALK!" and i start to cry.
"you told me it wouldn't happen. you told me i could trust you."
hawk puts his arms around me to calm me down.

"you're such a piece of shit eli. i wish that old shy eli would be here. he would have never down this to his best friend or girlfriend." and after that all i felt was me falling.

i couldn't feel anything. i just fell asleep and woke up in a hospital.

"DOCTOR. DOCTOR. DOCTOR!" eli yelled.
someone came in and examined me. " she seems to be okay, but we will have to watch her. it was mostly just her fainting, maybe caused by truama. or not enough nutrition."

"thank you so much," eli said.
"what happened?" i ask

"after telling me everything you felt, you fell unto the floor." he says, i could tell he was crying. "i'm sorry Anna."

i stay quiet, "have u called my parents?" he shakes his head. "good. i don't want to ruin their work." he nods. " i did tell tory and miguel though, they're outside."

"can they come in?" "yes"
"thanks"

hawk goes and gets them, "you scared us!" tory says
"what happened?"

"well eli came," tory sighed as i ssid that. "and i told him that he was an asshole and nothing without me."

"that's my girl," says tory and miguel just stares at her.

"and then i felt like i fell and slept."
they both giggle, "well at lest your great now," says miguel. "i woukd have cried like you if you didn't wake up," said miguel making me laugh.

"i love you both so much," i tell them. "thank you flr always being by my side."

they both nod and hug me.

hawk later comes in after tory and miguel leave to do school work.

"can we please talk anna?"
"there's nothing to talk about hawk. i'm done. you fucked up your SECOND chance. go fuck ángel over or something."

" we didnt do anything. she wasn't ready," he said truthfully.
"oh. sucks to suck." i say.
"anna i'm serious. i'm sorry. i should have never gone mad at you over something little."
"yeah i know hawk."