IX

"There's another party tonight," Anna says winking at Tory.

"Well bet, let's dress you up all hot to make Hawk even more jealous." Tory tells her.
"Okay, do you wanna use my clothes so we don't go to your house?"

"yes that would be perfect, thanks," says tory.
the two girls go eat breakfast and watch movies before gettibg ready.

                      The fly guys 🪰 + Anna + Tory
Anna has added Tory into the chat
                              A: are you guys coming 2 the party?
M: hell yeah.
D: i don't know, we start school soon.
H: Stop being such a fucking nerd demetri. and who's the new number?
                            A: my new bestie :) Tory. And demetri you better come.
T- Hey guys, i'm Tory.
D: Hi, i'm Demetri
M- Miguel
H- Hawk.
                    A- Demetri & Miguel do you need a ride?
M+D: Yes!
H- what about me?
                   A: you can ride with moon. or she can ride you.
——
"ANNA WHY WOULD U SAY THAT," tory says laughing.
"ITS FUNNY ISNT IT," the girls laugh.

The girls get ready, Anna wears a red dress that covers her curves and Tory wears a white tank top crop with baggy jeans.

"Holy shit Anna, you look so ducking hot," tory says.
"thanks you look even hotter."

the girls go pick up the boys and ride to the party.
They all start together with a drink expect demetri.

"That shit was so strong," Miguel says
"Yup," tory says smiling at him. Anna knew tory was cute because she showed her pictures of them.
"Miguel can u hang out with Tory, i need to do something," Anna says to leave them alone.
"Yeah i don't mind."

Anna pulls away demetri. "Whos someone Hawk is jealous of?" she asks
"no one. not after his whole Hawk thing." he tells her.
"fuck, okay well leave those two alone. they need to get to learn about each other," she says winking to Demetri. He goes over to Sam and Robby. The "enemies."

Hawk sees anna and make his way towards her, though anna sees she gets the boy nect to her and kisses him. She had no idea who it was. Hawk pushes the guy, "Hey watch who you touch. She's MINE." the guy looks so confused.

Anna smirks and walks by Hawk, hoping she'll follow her. Which he does, like a little puppy. " i was right, you would follow me." anna says with a smirk.

" what the fuck was that." Hawk asks
"to prove to you, that you could loose me any second."
"so does this mean i haven't lost you yet?" hawk asks.
"that's right eli," she says giggling. Hawk grabs her by the waist and kisses her.

qnd well for the rest of the party they never left each other's side. until demetri wanted to give a toast.

"I'd like to make a toast. To Eli Moskowitz. Oh. I'm sorry, some of you might know him as Hawk. But underneath that crazy clown cosplay and whatever type of Manic Panic he dumps in his hair, he's still good old Eli. My binary brother. Well, he was my binary brother. You know what he is now? A real zero. I love math humor."

"All right, that's enough, Demetri." Anna yells

"Don't let that angry red hairdo fool you. He's a big softie. We watched ever. Harry Potter movie together. And he bawled like a baby when Dobby died."

" All right, if he doesn't shut up, I'm going to shut him up." Hawk says

Everyone was laughing, the whole group felt bad. Hawk was walking towards Demetri but the cops came. Everyone went running.

"holy shit, we almost got in trouble,"says Tory
"yeah, at least we're all fast," Anna says laughing. Anna notices that Hawk is really pissed off.

"let's go to my house hawk, we can talk over there."
They both say bye to Miguel and Tory and drive to Anna's house.

"Come follow me"
Anna takes Hawk to the gym room, so he can punch the punchbag that they have.

"take all your anger out," anna tells Hawk.

Hawk spends an hour punching and kicking the bag.
Anna unfollowed demetri and took him out the groupchat. She couldn't believe he did that to him.