XVI

A year after the arcade date, Miguel, Tory, and Eli had joined Eagle Fang.

Anna still helped Johnny and now Daniel in their offices and taking videos. She loved seeing her friends and boyfriend improve their skills. She also loved learning camera skills.

"Okay guys! that's enough for today! you can go, stay safe!" say Daniel.

"and flip the script," Johnny said playfully.

Since Anna ans Hawk had been busy with homework and practices they had to celebrate their one year today.

Anna waited for Hawk outside the larusso's house to finish planning, after 5 minutes Hawk had gone outside.

"so do you pick me up?" she asks me,
"yeah baby," he told her and she nodded.

"you looked hot in practice today," she said kissing him on his cheek. Hawk still blushed at her kisses and her statements, "thanks" he said grabbing her to kiss her.

"okay well i'm gonna go ready," Anna told him and hugged him as she got into her car.

Anna finished getting ready in two hours. She had done her best makeup yet and wore her best outfit. She also curled her hair since a long time.

Thankfully, as soon as she finished getting ready Hawk called her that he was there soon.

The couple decided to eat at a fancy restaurant. Like really fancy restaurant.

When hawk came he was amazed at how gorgeous anna was. inside and iut. with and without makeup. "wow baby you look fantastic," he told her as he opened the door for her.

"thanks baby," she said blushing.

When the two got to the resturant, Hawk asked for champagne with his fake ID. Thankfully Anna also look mature so they didn't ask her for one.

"i can't believe you did that," she said giggling.
"man's gotta so what he gotta do," he told her taking a sip from his.

The couple ordered their food and ate. They were so full. But ready to go to their next stop. The beach.

The couple loved walking in the beach ag night together. It was their thing. Sometimes hawk would put Anna in the water even if it were cold and Anna woukd whine about it to get Hawk to come inside.

When they got to the beach, they decided they were gonna sit for a little. They grabbed a blanket and placed it on the sand to sit down.

"Anna," he said, she looked at his direction with sparkles in her eyes. That girl loved that boy too much.

"you know i love you, you know i love everything about you actually. The way you goof around at practice, the way you treat my friends, how you treat my mom, how you look, how you do your hair, your smell is amazing. The way you always calm me down when i'm planning to do something stupid, the way you cuddle with me. How you squeeze my hand when your scared. how you draw hearts on my hand when you hold it. i love the way you look at me. I love the way you have priorities. I love the way you think about your future. how your a book worm even if sometimes it's wattpad stories," he says laughing. "i love the way you share love. i love that you always communicate with me when i dor something. how you always cheer me on. Anna i love you so fucking much and everything you do for me," he tells her making Anna have tears in her eyes.

Anna never in her life did she think she was going to have this type of love. Hawk helped Anna see what true love meant.

"anna." he said holding her hands. "i wanna marry you one day. and i will. but for now i can only make you the promise," he smiles and holds out a promise ring with a diamond heart.

Anna hugs him tightly and gives him a bunch of kisses. "i love you, i love you, i love you hawk. i want you to be the father of my kids and i wanna grow old with you until we are all ugly and wrinkly." she tells him.

Hawk puts the ring on Anna. And they both admire the beach for the rest of the night.

A/N: someone get me a boyfriend like this softie