VIII

I just got some tips from a writer on here! thank you! I will start to write differently now. It's going to be third person now :). Thank you! Also remember y/n is anna now :)! but you can always imagine it's your name!

Anna woke up with the biggest headache the day after. She could barley remember anything from last night. Her alarm went off, beep, beep, beep.

"fuck," she says as she turns off her alarm and falls back to sleep for another 10 minutes. when she wakes up she's takes adderall.

She drives to cobra kai and walks up to Miguel.
"i have the biggest headache ever," she tells him.
"yeah, no surprise." he says while letting out a small laugh.

"well did i do anything stupid?" anna asks

"Cheers to my ex best friend and her new toy"

"Oh- I thought that was a dream," Anna says feeling awful.

"Nope. Hawk is really mad now."

"Great. I hope he knows he misses out on the baddest bitch alive."

Everyone then arrives to the dojo and gets in their position and practice. Anna does the same thing she does each time, paperwork. Expect this time Johnny wants her to film an AD.

He throws shade at Daniel, but who cares he started it.
"And cut-" Johnny says, "Is it good?"
"It's perfect," Anna states.

Anna accident makes eye contact with Hawk, and for a good while but then looks back at Johnny.

"You guys go home now." Johnny says. "And can you edit the video for me Anna?"

Anna nods and waits for Miguel.

"Anna wait up"

"leave me the fuck alone Hawk"

"I'll leave you two alone," miguel says hugging Anna.

Hawk catches up to Anna and tries to talk to her.

"Look i'm sorry, I thought you didn't feel anything for me."

"It was so obvious Hawk. I was there for you when you were no one. And now you think you're so badass for knowing how to stick up for yourself and a new look. I know Eli would have never EVER gone with my best friend. Espically after her and I fought." Anna says getting into her car and slamming the door.

Hawk stares at her shock, knowing deep inside he had fucked up. But he wasn't going to show it.

The Next day-

The group decided to go to the beach while there was a mini adult party. Sam invited them.

"Hey i'm Tory," telling Anna.
"I'm anna, are you new here?" she's asks
"Yes, I think I saw you in the cobra Kai commercial"

"most likely, i had to film it," anna says laughing.
"you all look badass"
The two girls get a long well and become very good friends.

"Anna can we please talk?" Hawk says to her.
"You have 5 minutes, I'll be back Tory," she says as she walks out with hawk.

"what do you want Hawk," she asks
"can you please give me a second chance? I know i fucked up. "
"i'm sorry but that is a big no. now if you'll excuse me. i have to go with my new best friend."
Anna walks away from Hawk and goes to Tory and tells her everything.

"I think you should give him another chance. maybe he was just as drunk as you and moon took the chance for revenge ," tory said.
Anna felt bad now, she felt like maybe she fucked up instead of Hawk.

"Well I don't wanna make it seem like I need him," Anna states, "I wanna make him know i can live with and without me. And he needs to try harder.

"Well go you badass, Either way if he hurts you I'll make hell for him," Tory says making both of the girls laugh.

After Sam and Tory got into the whole "you stole my mom's wallet," fight. Tory and Anna leave to have a sleep over.

"Wow, your house is big Anna," says Tory.
"Thanks, it gets lonely sometimes though," anna says feeling sad.
"oh, but isn't your mom downstairs?" she asks
"yeah, but she doesn't really bother me. she lets me be, so we rarely talk. and then my dad is always at the hospital."

"oh i'm sorry, well every house in the inside is different." tory says, making anna agree.

Anna and Tory form an amazing friendship that night, they learn so much about each other and realize they both have a lot in common.

-
-
A/N- YAY TORY LMAO 😀