XXI

After practice Anna got ready because she and hawk were going out to eat. Hawk blindfolded Anna though, they got to the resturant and Hawk took off her blindfold.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!" a whole group of kids from her school yelled. They were at hawk's house, it was a party.

"I- THANK YOU!!!" anna yelled.

Finally a new party, anna said in her head. The night was a blast.

There were a lot of drinking, eating cakes, and lots of cheers. They all got together to make a playlist of Anna's favorite songs. So the party's music mood was all over the place.

Anna danced the whole night with Tory, Miguel, and Hawk.

"thank you guys so much. i love you three so so much." she told the three.

////

It's now thanksgiving, the friends agreed to eat at each other's house. Everyone brought something, it was a friendsgiving.

Miguel brought mashed patatos, tori some cheesecake, hawk some chicken noodle soup, and anna some turkey.

They went to Anna's house to celebrate, they gave thanks, then ate, then did karaoke. Let's just say miguel is uh a very talented artist haha.

They watched some christmas movies too and drank hot chocolate and of course miguel and hawk cuddled.

That thanksgiving could never be forgotten.

—————

It was december now, and christmas.

Miguel went to visit some aunts up in san fran. and tori was taking care of her mom. Both of Anna's parents were working so she spent it with Hawks family. Who she adored s lot.

"no no no," anna ssid while getting ready
"what's wrong babe?" ask hawk
"my mascara is out and i haven't done them!" she says ssdly.

"baby, you don't need that. you look amazing without it," he says kissing her.
"but hawk- i already did my whole face i-"

"here i'll see if you've left one," he tells her trying to help. he looks in his drawers, nothing. maybe in his hoodie, and surely enough there was one in the pockets. he hands it to here, "here you go babe."

"thank you ily ily ilyyyy" she says happily.

the couple eats with the family and play lots of family games. By 12, they open each other presents. The moskowitz's know how to give good presents haha.

Anna gets Anna a necklace that has his initials, and the other half has anna's initials. One for hawk and one for anna.

Anna gives hawk a box full of his favorite snacks and candies, she gives him a bunch of letters, some jewelry, and a little statue of a hawk. she personalized it for him, it said his name and it was red as well.

————
new year's eve.

Both of the families from Hawk and Anna were spending new years together. They all went to Anna's house to celebrate.

Luckily, both families had a lot in common. They both went to the same high school too and didn't realize it.

By new years, they all kissed.

"i hope this year brings us a lot," hawk told anna.
Anna agreed with him and kissed him. "i wanna spend all my holidays with you hawk." she told him.

————-
For Valentine's day, Hawk took Anna to their first date. They enjoyed it quite a lot. They were happy about where they were. Anna loved Hawk and He loved her.

Anna was Hawks love and Hawk was Anna's.

——-
For Graduation, Hawk, Anna, Tori, and Miguel all sat by each other.

Anna had to give a speech because she had the highest GPA. She was super nerveous but did amazing!

They all graduated with amazing grades and survived it all together.

Ay the personal graduation party, hawk did something no one would have imagined.

He went to the stage and grabbed the microphone, "hello everyone! congratulations to Anna for her high GPA and surviving high school," everyone clapped.

"Anna could you please come up?" he asked and Anna did so.

"Anna, we've spent every holiday together. even the ones that are unnecessary. We have gone through a year of high school together with our ups and downs. Anna i want you to be the mother to my kids, i want to spend the rest of my life with you. And i've told you this, but it was just a promise. Now it's forever," he bends down and takes out the ring.

Anna with tears in her eyes, says yes. She gets picked up by him and kisses him.

Everyone cheers for them. Anna and Hawk were the happiest ever.

——-

Anna and Hawk didn't get married until four years later, they were both at different collages but survived it. They finally got to plan it together.

Anna and Hawk had 2 kids together, they lived in the big house they always wanted. And they were both successful.

Hawk teached the kids everything he had known so they can pass it on. Everything was perfect.