XII

Hawk cuddled with Anna as he saw she was cold, Anna appreciated it but knew it would take more than cuddles.

"i missed this," hawk told her.

"okay," she told him.

The doctor came in the room, "Anna do you have a person to take you home?" he asks.

"I can take her home Sir." Hawk told him.

"Okay well in that case Anna you are free to go. In any case that we find something wrong we will call you," he tells her with a smile, "please do be careful and eat all you meals. a lot of little things can trigger anything causing you to come back." he tells her.

"thank you so much doc," anna says getting ready to leave.

"you ready?" asks Hawk. She nods and they head out.

"can we get ice cream?" Anna asks Hawk.

"yeah of course," Hawk tells her and takes her to their local ice cream shop.

After they order they sit down outside on the edge of the sidewalk , "i still can't believe you don't like cookie dough," Anna tells him, "you're not a different bread. you're just weird." laughing.

"it tastes raw," he says, "and it's basic."

Anna gasps, "like cookies and cream isnt basic. and what's wrong with raw cookie dough. it's amazing." she tells him.

"you're weird Anna," he says giggling.

"no no no you've got it wrong. well what's your second favorite ice cream?" she asks

"rocky road."

"well we agree on a flavor," she says smiling. "i think it's funny a moment ago we were freezing and now we're eating ice cream."

"right. how funny."

hawk takes anna to her house, "thanks hawk," she says.

"no problem," he said. he was hoping he could stay to earn anna back but it did not seem like that case.

"well goodnight," she tells him and hugs him.

Hawk hugs her back, "night." Hawk remembered the day she fainted and told her all those things. He looked around and then the floor. He felt so guilty and knew if he wanted to win her back he would have to change again.

Anna went to sleep thag night thinking and asking herself if she was too harsh on Hawk, but it was Hawk. He didn't care. Or at least he didn't show.

She went to text Hawk,

thanks again for today :) i enjoyed it a lot.

but deleted it. she didn't want to seem clingy.

hawk on the other hand did text her.

"i'm going to change for you Anna. Just you watch. i'll win you back."

Anna smiled at the text and looked at it untik she fell asleep.

For the first two weeks, It was very hard for Hawk not to bully demetri or any of the little kids. He took Anna everywhere, and got along with her friends. He also told his little minions to calm it down.

Anna was very happy with his improvement, she loved that he talked to her friends, treated demetri better, and was nicer to his friends.

Anna and Hawk were gonna go to the beach that day with Tory and Miguel after practice.

"ANNAAAA WHAT BATHING SUIT SHOULD I WEAR," she screamed from the bathroom. She showed her two bikinis, one was black and the other was a two piece that looked flowery.

"black one," anna said smiling.

"Thank you," tory says smiling and putting it on under her clothes.

"Of course."

Anna also put her bathing suit under and waited patiently on the bed for the boys to pick them up.

"so you and miguel," she says smirking at Tory.

"oh we're amazing. i hope he asks me to be his girlfriend soon."

Anna smirks, "he talks a lot about you."

"he does!?!?!" tory asks almost jumping up. "what does he say?"

"oh you know the basics like how pretty you are and how he likes you a lot." Anna says smiling, seeing tory smile like a geek made her smile a lot too

"Hawk has changed a lot. He really wants you back hub," she said looking at Anna.

"yeah, but just a few more days so that he doesn't change last minute." Anna says.

They both head a honk and run downstairs and jump inside the car, excited.

Hawk and Anna sat in the back while Tory and miguel in the front. Miguel put his playlist and all ride they screamed lyrics.

"SAID SHE WANNA ROLL WITH ME," anna and hawk scream looking at each other laughing. Anna thought in her head, "god i love him so much."

when they got to the beach, the two girls took off their dresses. And ran straight to the water, the boys running after her.

They all splashed one another having fun. Miguel and tory looked exactky like a married couple that was happy and Hawk and Anna just like they were dating.

After hours of swimming the group got hungry. They were all walking, and a group of boys tried hitting on them.

Miguel pulled Tory closer and kissed her, making the boys upset but they still had anna.

"did you boys loose something," Hawk asks them as his jaw clenches.

"nah, we looking at the hot check next to you," one of them says while winking at Anna. Anna was real uncomfortable.

"well doesn't that suck," hawk tells them, "she's mine." he tells them and also holds her closer outing a tower around her as they walk past them, "unlucky for you because i don't share." hawk tells them.

The two girls go and change into their dress and walk out to the boys.

Miguel pulls Tory to somewhere more private and asks her to be his girlfriend, "i was waiting for the longest." tory tells him laughing. the new couple kiss and walk back.

Anna squeals when Tory tells her. "Go tory and miguel go," she says laughing making them blush.

"you're so beautiful," hawk whispers in her ear. she blushes.

"thanks for earlier," she tells him.
"no problem." he tells her.

they walk to the resturant, Ruby's and order food.
They all laugh and celebrate Miguel and Tory.

Miguel looks at hawk and anna holding hands and smirks. "oh make it official you two," he tells them.

Anna and Hawk blush and look down.
"soon," hawk mouths to him.

Tory raises her eyebrow at him and giggles, "you're a dork."

The couple and two friends decide to have a sleep over. They do pillow fights, face masks, their nails, the girls mess up the boys hairs, and the boys do their makeup, they all talk about deep convos, and then they watch their horror movies because the boys didn't want to watch clueless or breakfast club anymore.