⇱Henrik & Edward & Host⇲

Ion think these guys have ship name. I've checked tumblr.
And whaaaaat pffft im not re using shit-
This was on my Christmas thing....um-
Sis going through shit rn so this- yeaaaaa

⇱⇲

”Alright, I am leaving for work! He called out ”See you two when I get back.” Henrik turned to leave for the door, grabbing his coat from the rack.

”Henrik, wait!”

Herik hummed, he turned to one of his husband’s.

“Don’t forget about your scarf, it’s chilly out there.”

Henrik huffed, “I wasn't going to forget, I was about to grab it and i— wait, where is it!?”

“It’s not there?”

Henrik groaned, “No! I was certain I left it there!”

“Calm down, maybe you left in the room upstairs. If not, we'll ask Host.”

“Your right, as always” He nodded smiling, “Right I’ll go check upstairs, Ugh I have to text Lydia that I’m going to be a tad late…”

“Right.” Ed leaned over to give him a little peck, Henrik received it after moving past him towards the stairs to their bedroom. Not after passing Host on the way.

“I thought you were on the way to work?”

“Ah I lost my scarf, it won’t be long!” He waved him off, trotting up the stairs.

Host hummed and made his way to his other husband.

“How long are you going to keep his scarf captive?”

“As soon he rethought this whole idea of working night shift was a bad idea.”

Host chuckled.

“Sometimes I question your methods dear.”

Ed smirked, “You know I’m doing this for his own good.”

⇲⇱

Plz dont come at me a kneegrow can only take so much-