⇱Anti&Angus⇲

“Fuckin hell…”

He wasn’t in the mood for this. Here he was dangling on a branch by his ankle, in some sort of trap. He doesn’t have the energy to glitch out of this.

“This is what I get for listening to Dark’s stupid-!”

“*whistle* Well aren’t you a sight for sore eyes!” Anti flinches at a rough sounding voice not too far from his ear. He turned to his left to see a man hidden in the shadows, clearing with a rifle on his shoulders.

Anti looked at the stranger up and down. “N’ who might you be?” He asked flatly.

“Ouch,” the stranger put a hand over his heart dramatically. “That hurts ya know, I thought u woulda known by the accent mate.”

Anti rolled his eyes, clearly annoyed. “Look. ‘Mate’ why don’t you make this easier for the both of us, me?  Get me down or one of us gonna have a knife through your throat.” Then his chuckle darkly. “And let me tell ya, it ain’t gon be me.”

The stranger tilted his head. “You don’t remember me, do you?”

“No, I do not.

There was a beat of silence.

“Well you were young when I disappeared…” the stranger hummed.

Young??? Disappeared???

“What are you on bout?” Anti questioned.

The stranger stood there like he was thinking. Finally making up his mind. He gruffed out the noise and walked out to the light. Anti’s eyes widened at the sight. He looked like Sean but more...older? If that made any sense. His hair was tied up in a bun but more messer, like a hipster version of Marvin, in a different situation he would’ve laughed. He wore like any huntsmen would wear, with combat boots.

The stranger chuckled at Anti’s bewildered look.

“Wasn’t expecting that didja?”

Anti closed his mouth, trying to spew out a question.

“How-“

The stranger shrugged and took out something in his leg pocket. “Again, you were very young. Angus is my name by the way.”

“I- what are you doing?” Anti asks defensively, seeing a needle in the man's hand.

“Mh? Oh! This?” Angus held the needle up as in the question.

“Yes, that.” He spat.

“Don’t take this personally.” He grabbed the glitch by the back of his neck, Anti tried to struggle but it was useless. “I’ve done a great job by being hidden.  don’t want that to be jeopardized.”

He seeth the needle in. “Don’t worry, this won’ fully mess up your memories, just this conversation we had will be gone.”

Anti felt the dizziness set in. Eyes getting heavy,

“W-why tell m..e yur..”

“Name? Oh Beaut, you def gon remember the name! It’s not that hard to forget!” He petted his hair soothing, luring Anti deeper.

Less in seconds, he was out.

⇲⇱

I did this for whumptober but ya know... ☠️