⇱KingEric⇲

Requested: The_Blue_Hearted(I am SO SORRY FOR THIS BEING LATE 😭)

Warning: Light Smut (I- chili- http://gif.co/bkw8u.gif)

I've never written King OR Eric before-

But mama loves a challenge 😌✨

⇱⇲

Eric was minding his own business when he was suddenly forced to a wall. He looked up with his eyes wide to his boyfriend smirking at him.

"U-um king? What the-" (fuck. 😀)

"I want you," King stated.

Eric's face turned confused, King continued. "I want you in bed, on your stomach. Legs wide open, ass out in front of me." King smirk grew when he saw the effects of his words on his boyfriend.

Eric tried to stammer out a word, any word. But when he did a leg pulled up between his thighs putting pressure on his crotch. A weak small moan passed through his lips, he immediately shut up.

This was not the time or the place to do this.

"K-king- we can't, not right now."

His boyfriend pouted, "Aww, Erbear-"

Eric shook his head, "N-no, I-i has work due a-and- hAH-" his head threw back making a thud sound, King now attacking his neck. More sweet moans carrying out through his lips. Eric's hands found his way in King's hair and tried to pray him back.

"Hah- K-king please- i- hah.. have work- Ooo.." His knees buckled, as King bites down a sensitive spot, adding more pressure to his "Ooo..G-god."

"K-king p-please." He pleaded.

King leaned away from his neck, licking his lips. "We can continue if you agreed to come with me. And see where we can go with it."

Eric bit his lip, shifting in his pants.

"S-sure."

King hummed and leaned forward to kiss him on the lips, Eric gladly accepting. A minute passed of them wildly making out in the empty hallway. The broke, panting outta breath keeping eye contact with lustful eyes.

Eric was the first to speak.

"Wilford is not going to like me being late." He whispered. King scoffed. "Fuck Wil."
He thought about it.

"Don't, it'll only boost his ego more."

⇲⇱

Plz take this as a peace treaty, and apologies for keeping you waiting cuz I love ur stories 😩❤️

Bruh y'all I was supposed to make this since February- i- its fuckin September almost October 💀