⇱Danti⇲

Tbh, Danti is one favs ships cuz I get to talk shit, and I like how dark talks even tho I don't know big words 😷🤚🏾

⇱⇲

Anti was in his room patching up his wounds. A scowl was written on his face. He only got himself to blame, if only he didn't go back for that so-called sharpshooter, he wouldn't have half the scars right now.

Anti didn't notice the room he was in had gotten cold, real cold. He also didn't notice a pitch-black fog that followed after. Forming a somewhat body of a man. When the body was shown clearer, there, was the Darkiplier only standing a few centimeters away from the glitch, who still didn't notice the other male's presence. It till Dark was the one who spoke up that made him jump.

"I would call you an imbecile but that'd be cruel as you wouldn't be able to spell it." (Damn- 😪)

Anti groaned, he wasn't in the mood for this. "Why are you here? did come to gloat?" He mumbled, messing around the bondages. Refusing to look up at the elder demon, he was already embarrassed enough as it is.

"No. Believe it or not I came to check up on you. Wil told me how banged up you were. I can see how he wasn't kidding."

Anti kept quiet, as the other walked up to him. His polish black shoes came into his view. A greyish hand lifted his chin to force him to look at him. The dark face was blank, but his eyes read concern.

"Why didn't you acknowledge me about this, nor your doctor." Green eyes rolled in annoyance. "I'll be damned if I came to you for help, n' Henrik, and I already got some beef going on so that's no. Besides, I have my kit. I'll be fine."
Anti said stubbornly.

Now Dark was starting to get annoyed but kept himself together. "I don't care about your pride. Your stubbornness is going to get you killed one day." He sat next to him on the bed. Anti gave him a confused look.

"What are you-"

"I said I came here to check up on you. But I now see you also need help with your wounds." Anti didn't feel like fighting, if only he wasn't tired he would've put up a more fight. He let his head in surrender. That put a smile on Dark's face when the glitch showed obedience. Calming down the raging fire in him.

"Now," he pulled off his dress coat. "Let's see what we can do with those scares, hm?"

⇲⇱

I didn't like how it ended 💀
But it's a start- and I'm getting my ideas from Pinterest which is a savior rn 😩❤️