⇱AntiHero⇲

Favs ships of all time need to be written more in my opinion.

⇱⇲

"Does it hurt?"

Anti asked awkwardly, stood there like a deer in headlights. The hero was on the ground aching in pain trying to have short breaths. Believe it or not, he wasn't the one who put him on the ground. Some guy got here before him and shot. Thankfully, Anti took care of it before the guy got another shot. But for Jackie, he was shot straight through the stomach and he wasn't looking really good. He was bleeding, bad.

He gave Anti the most hateful looking glare that he knew all too well.

"No shit." He gritted through his teeth. He whimpered, holding up his stomach to stop bleeding from going any further. Anti cursed under his breath looking away, today was not the day for this. He glanced at the hero to see him trying to get up, using his unoccupied hand to grip on the wall. To only fail and crash back down.

Don't get him wrong, he would be enjoying the condition the hero was in right now. But he didn't cause this. He wasn't the one to take credit for some else's work.

Anti was brought out of his thoughts when he heard a cry. Jackie was on his knees, using his knuckle to keep him up, but failing to do so. Anti also noticed he was shaking and- oh was he crying?? Oh god-

Anti walked slowly towards him, "Hey...come on now." Jackie continued to cry, while Anti was trying to think.

Shit, this was embarrassing. He sighed and gripped onto Jackie's shoulder. The man's body stiff, he looked up at the glitch with a look.

Anti scoffs, "Don't look at me like that." His grip tightened. "I need you to get up. So this can at least work."

They kept eye contact for at least a second, which felt longer.

Jackie grudgingly excepted, he got the hero to his feet shakily. He did warn the glitch as he was getting up if he did something funny he'll-

" Aww, Come on hero," Anti said, swiftly putting the man in bridal style. Jackie yelped, he was taken by surprise by the sudden movement and wrapped his arm around the other male's neck.

Jackie barked at him to put him down, which made the grin on Anti's face grow.

"I can walk ya know."

Anti shook his head. "No chance, you'll end both of us on the ground within seconds."

"And besides," he brought the hero closer to his chest. "I like you like this." He didn't miss how Jackie's face redden when he looked away.

Anti simply smiled. "Now, let's see what doc up too. He might patch that up for ya."

⇲⇱

Again, I hate how it ended lmaooooo