Ch. 6- Why I'm Single pt. 2

Y/n: "Well we're not officially dating but we agree to see each other from time to time!"

Kyanna: "Listen dude, whether it's official or not STAY AWAY from people like her. Trust me when I say she is just toying with your feelings!"

Y/n: "She's not that bad, she is just misunderstood!"

Kyanna: "That what they all say!"

She looks down in a disappointing manner, slightly rubbing her stomach.

Kyanna: "That's what they all say..."

Tiffany: "Look we came to unwind, relax and have fu...."

Kyanna: "I'm sorry Tiff, but I have to go."

Tiffany: "But..."

Kyanna: "Listen, I didn't mean to yell at Y/n and I'm sorry I brought the mood down earlier."

Kyanna started walking away. Tiffany looked at Y/n and gave me a sad but understanding smile.

Tiffany: "Maybe we should head our separate ways too."

Y/n: "You're right but is she going to alright though?"

Tiffany: "Yeah, she has some very bad history with Audrey but give it a couple of days she'll be okay."

Y/n: "Oh alright, I'll see you later then."

Tiffany: "Same goes for you. I had fun though if it helps at all.

Y/n: "It does, thanks."

You waved goodbye to Tiffany and began to make your way to your home. But the moment that Tiffany left your line of sight, Kyu appeared.

Kyu: "Hey dude, how was the dat- Oh wow, what happened?"

Y/n: "Tiffany and I kinda mentioned Audrey in front of Kyanna."

Kyu: 'Yikes."

Y/n: "Yeah....Kyu, can I ask you something?"

Kyu: "...Of course."

Y/n: "Kyu, I know you said that if I did this "dating" thing, that I can just stick to one girl when this is over but..."

Kyu: "But...?"

Y/n: "What if this whole thing causes an issue, like I'll be making things worse than what they are?"

Kyu: "I'm a girl who never goes back on her word, so how about?"

Y/n: "Yes?"

Kyu: "I'll help you out for the next date, that way if thing don't go according to plan I'll be there to add a fairy's tender, love, and care so shit won't hit the fan. Sound good?"

Y/n ponders at the offer.

Y/n: "Sure, I mean what the worse that can happen?"

Kyu chuckles amusingly until she noticed something then went invisible.

???: "Um...excuse me?"

I turned around to face who was talking.

Y/n: "Yes?"

???: "Can you help me?"

Y/n: "Sure, what do you need help with?"

???: "I've seemed to have lost something important to me and I need help finding it."

Y/n: "Alright."

???: "Thank you so much, I dropped my bracelet that my friend gave me somewhere around here."