Ch. 5 - Why I'm Single pt.1

Audrey: "Oh my God! What are you doing here, please don't tell me you're stalking me?"

Y/n: "What?! Of course not I'm....running a few errands, thats all!"

Audrey: "..And one of those "errands" takes place in an university you don't even go to?"

Y/n: "Well this errand isn't really for me, its for my friend. "

I can hear Kyu snickering behind me.

Y/n: "She wanted me, to grab a pamphlet for her while she was at work."

I raise up the pamphlet Tiffany gave me earlier, and give a broad gesture of innocence. But Audrey look of suspicion turned into a serious glare.

Audrey: "She?!"

Y/n: "Listen, she's only my co-worker and lately she has been too busy to go to this place herself so she asked me to do it on my free time, that's all."

Audrey's glare toned down slightly as she likely realized she probably misunderstood and was overthinking things.

Y/n: "And besides, why do you care we only met like a few days ago?"

Audrey: "Pfft as if I'd care! Anyway I'm already late for class so if you're done wasting my time, please move."

Y/n: "Feisty as always I see."

Audrey sticks her tongue out at me in response then continues walking, as she leave my line of sight Kyu turns visible and appears in front of me.

Kyu: "I sensed jealousy~"

Y/n: "What does she need to be jealous for, we just met?"

Kyu: "Listen dude I know her type."

Y/n: "Oh yeah and what type is that?"

Kyu: "You'll figure it out later, right now we have a couple of hours to prepare for your date with the cute blondie~"

Y/n: "Lead the way."

Kyu and I make our way to the mall to buy some new clothes for my date with Tiffany, along the way I pulled out my huniepad and show Kyu a picture of Aiko who for some reason was already registered but upon seeing the picture instead of Kyu getting excited she seems to be lost in thought like she was remembering something.

Y/n: "Kyu? Something wrong?"

Kyu: "Oh nothing, it's just I didn't think she still works at the university."

Y/n: "Wait you know Aiko?!"

Kyu: "Know her?! She used to be one of my clients.'

Y/n: "Oh my god. Aiko was trying to score men like I'm trying to score women?"

Kyu: "actually both. Aiko is bisexual...."

Y/n: " ....thats hot."

Kyu: "focus champ! Schoolgirl first, Teacher later."

Y/n: "But....."

Kyu: "no buts!"

And we are here! I wanted to go to Spencers to get a stylish T-shirt but Kyu claimed that I'll scare Tiffany on the first date and that she will appreciate a more down to earth type style , so I reluctantly went with Kyu to Old Navy. I decide to buy a flannel and some jeans, at least Kyu let me get a pair of ripped jeans to match my aesthetic. After a couple minutes of trying on clothes...and arguing, we got everything I need my for date.

**Timeskip to Afternoon**

I decided to text Tiffany to see where we're going to meet up.