Cuddles *Winter Special*

Hey y'all! This is a special chapter dedicated to my followers. I was inspired to write it after I saw that I had 180 followers.

Also, where I am it is snowing like crazy and the heat doesn't work so...yeah, I could use some cuddles if anyone is giving them away.

Also, because y'all are so fantastic, I'm giving away free virtual hugs!

Noelle shivered violently as gusts of freezing air and snow blew against her frail body. She huddled closer to the building and pulled her short skirt over her bare legs. To say she was cold was an understatement. Her face was frozen, her short black hair was wet and frozen, she couldn't feel her hands and feet, and her lips were blue.

She had been crying, but it was so cold that her tears were freezing on her cheeks. Whimpering she rubbed her hands together in an attempt to warm them, but she could barely move.

Closing her eyes she tried to fall asleep, knowing she wouldn't wake.

Then she felt a warm gust of air on her, she opened her eyes.

There, crouched in front of her was a human man. Her eyes widened in fear but she couldn't do anything.

He reached out slowly, gently scooping her up in his hands, "oh you poor thing." He murmured as he held her close to his body and hurried away, holding his hands around her blocking out the cold air.

She squealed in terror as he picked her up, but it was almost inaudible. But when he held her in his hands she forgot everything for a minute and relished the warmth coming from his hands.

After a few moments she fell asleep, not really caring what happened to her at this point, at least she would die warm.

-A few hours later-

Warmth enveloped her from all sides. She smiled and snuggled deeper into the warmness.

She pulled her blankets closer and sighed.

Wait, blankets? When did she get blankets?

She pushed the blankets away and struggled to sit up, her body missing the warmth already.

She looked at her surroundings and realized with horror that she was in a human house, on a table.

She looked around for the human but didn't see him, she immediately crawled away from the pile of blankets and neared the edge, looking down and wondered how she was gonna get away.

Then she heard footsteps, in panic she dove for the blankets and pulled them over her body.

The footsteps stopped, she heard breathing and a sigh.

Trembling she pulled the blankets around her tightly and hoped he would leave.

"Hey...it's alright, you can come out."

She flinched at the deep voice, although it was quiet it still terrified her.

Why didn't this human kill her? Did he keep her alive just to kill her when she was awake?

"Hey...it's alright, I'm not gonna hurt you."

She just burrowed deeper into the blankets. 

"It's really ok...I won't hurt you."

She pulled the blanket away from her face and peeked out, her eyes widened in fear once again but she didn't pull the blankets over her head.

He saw her peeking out and he smiled, "Hey there hon, are you feeling better?"