~Requests Page~

Okay everyone, I'm now open for requests!! You can leave requests in the comments or you can PM me! (Private message)

Ok so I've got some rules.

1 Nothing inappropriate.
2 Nothing sexual (Nothing too deep anyway, and I'll be the judge of whats too deep for me to write.)
3 I don't write gay/Lesbian characters (Nothing against them at all, I just don't write it.)
4 I don't like using language, but depending on the story and the circumstances of the characters I might or might not.
5 It must be GT (Giant and Tiny) I don't care who the giant is or who the tiny is, but the request must be GT.
*6 If you request Gore then you MUST PM me the details. (I haven't really done a lot of Gore but I will do my best.)
7 You must specify if the story if fluff or not, and the relationship/Friendship/Pet and owner, between the characters.
*8 If you request A Vore story then you MUST PM me the details.
I have only done a little bit of vore so....request at your own risk.

(If you have a question about what is allowed please don't hesitate to ask.)

If I do Gore or Vore I will post a warning at the beginning of the chapter. If you are someone who doesn't like one or the other then please kindly skip the chapter and refrain from rude or snarky comments.