What in the Blue heck?

Hey everyone! This was requested by L3w15_EM I don't watch the olympics or really understand what's going on there, so whatever I do with Someity and Miraitowa is completely out of my own mind and from the request.

Warning: This contains Vore. If you don't like that then please kindly skip this chapter and refrain from rude comments. Thank you.

Also, in this one shot Someity is female and Miraitowa is male. I don't think they actually have a gender due to them both being mascots.

*********************************************

Someity blinked. "Wait? Blinked? I can blink?" She jumped at the voice in her head. Her eyes darting all around, "What is going on?" All rush of emotions came over her, completely confused and scared she stumbled around gasping for air. "Air? I can breathe?"

She lifted her small hands to her face and walked backwards, tripping over something and falling on her backside. "What?" She mumbled as she looked, there was someone....someone like her on the ground. She stared for a second before reaching out her pink hand and poking the blue and white thing in the face.

"Gah!" The little guy shouted and sat up. "What?!" Someity scrambled back in surprise. She stared hard at the little guy. She knew him. But didn't at the same time. His name was Miraitowa. But how did she know that? She shook away the thoughts and brought herself back to the present.

Miraitowa was still staring at her, and he looked freaked out. They both stared at each other for several moments. Then Miraitowa tilted his head, "Someity?" She blinked and nodded, "Miraitowa?" He nodded. So they both "Knew" each other.

They both seemed to be taking in everything. They were both equally confused and scared. Although they didn't show it, on the inside they were petrified. They just were "awake" and didn't understand why or how. Suddenly Miraitowa pointed and whimpered, "What is that!?"  

Someity turned and looked, her eyes widened in terror. There, just a few feet away from them stood a giant woman. She hadn't noticed them. At least not yet. Someity sprang to action, she looked around and came to the conclusion that they were trapped in a glass case of some sort and they were about two, maybe three inches tall.

She grabbed Miraitowa's hand and pulled him along with her. Then she stood in the center of the case and motioned for him to do the same. Once they both stood side by side they held perfectly still. The woman was doing something outside of the case and still hadn't noticed them.

Then as Someity predicted, the woman looked up at the case. She tilted her head and stared almost fondly at the two. Then with a sad shake of her head she picked up the case and carried it with her. Someity and Miraitowa both lurched at the sudden movement but held their positions in the case.

Several moments went by, the woman was carrying them out of what seemed to be a storage room and up some stairs. Then she entered a room with more giants. Both small beings in the case tried to hold still as they passed several giants who looked at them.

The woman walked past all of the giants and pushed a door open and stepped outside. Then she lifted the glass case and held it up higher and moved it forward, setting it atop a mass of black bags. Then she turned and walked back in the door she had went through only moments before.

As soon as she was out of sight both little creatures let us t a sigh of relief. But the relief didn't last long. Someity did another look at where they were and gasped. They were in a dumpster. With the trash. She turned and looked at Miraitowa with a look in her eyes that spoke a thousand words. Only, they weren't good words.