🅻🅴🆅🅴🅻 5✰

It's now monday. so it's been a few days since me and Shoyo's 'hang out'. I haven't talked to Aimi about me probably being sick yet, but I think it's been getting worse. I've noticed these past few days the feeling in my stomach gets worse, especially when I'm talking to Shoyo. but that part is probably a coincidence. I looked it up on google, and it said it's called 'butterflies'. which I guess makes sense. I also looked up why my face keeps getting hot and it said that I have two days to live, so I don't think it's a good idea to use google for illnesses because it's been two days and I'm still alive. but for those two days I stayed and my room and threw a stick at every little noise. I ended up hitting my sister in the face with a stick, but it's not MY fault she didn't knock. she did get mad at me though. I didn't get to eat dinner that night.

anyway, I was lost in thought and class was finally over. now it was lunch time. which means I can ask Aimi about my 'illness' or whatever it is. I don't know why I think she'll know, but I don't know who else to ask. I went to our usual table and eagerly waited. I've been waiting for so long for ANSWERS, so she better know. she wants to be a doctor, so she probably has SOME knowledge. it's bee five minutes and she's still not here. why is the one day I need something from her, she ends up late? how RUDE. she finally arrived, after nearly ten minutes.

"what took you so long?"

"sorryyy I got held up with a teacher"

"okay, well I need your help"

"oh? with what?" 

I explained to her everything that had been happening. when I had finished it looked like she was holding in a laugh. why was she laughing at me? this is serious! I glared at her and she started laughing.

"why are you laughing?"

"Y/N, have you NEVER had a crush before?"

"what?"

she sighed and stopped laughing. she put her head on her hand. she looked like she was thinking about something. I didn't know what to say so I just sat in silence. why did she bring up a crush? how is that even relevant? after a while she finally said something.

"come on, let's go talk outside"

"why? are you trying to fight me?" I said throwing some punches at the air

"stop being stupid, come on" she grabbed my arm and started dragging me outside. my poor lunch. on our to wherever she was taking me we passed Oikawa. now that I see him up this close, I can definitely see why all the girls simp for him. I mean, if it weren't already obvious by his volleyball games.

"ah, L/N - chan! ʸᵃʰᵒᵒ"

"uh- hello-"

"bye!" Aimi yelled and started walking faster. uhm, how rude. after what seemed like an eternity she finally stopped. she had brought me to some random sakura tree. what the hell is she doing?

"okay, so this is a confession tree. but since you can't confess to anyone here, I'm going to make you realize how dense you are" she stated calmly. seriously? a confession tree?

"this is dumb, goodbye-"

"oh no you don't" as I turned to leave she grabbed me by my HAIR.

"oW!?" she let go and I grabbed the back of my head. I don't even want to think about what she does to have a grip that strong.

"Y/N, it's obvious you have a crush on Hinata. maybe you even love him" there it was again, my face was getting hot. but this time it got way hotter than usual. what? I like Shoyo? no way. he's just a friend.

"I can feel you trying to deny it Y/N, you're blushing"

"I-I'm just sick!"

"yeah, lovesick"

"shut up! he's just a friend!"

"friends don't feel like the way you feel towards him, and they definitely don't turn into whatever this mess is just because someone said you like them." silence. I knew she was right. I had the thought from the beginning, but I just pushed it away. but now that someone has outright told me, I can't just push it away. I like Shoyo, and I want to be with him. but I doubt he feels the same way.

"do you think he realized?" I asked

"nah, he's dense as well. maybe even more dense then you"

"what do you mean?"

"hmm.. can't tell you!"

"hey!-" I was interrupted by the bell, signaling that lunch was over. how tragic, I didn't even get to finish my lunch. I was going to stop her from leaving, because in my opinion the conversation was not finished, but she was already gone. great, now what? I don't know if I should thank her or be hating her for making me finally confront these feelings. I think it's a mix of both. I sighed and started walking the opposite way to get to class.

It was around eleven pm and I could not forget about earlier. I tried everything to distract myself, but I couldn't. I was feeling a mix of loneliness and nervousness, and I didn't like it. I wish stuff like this was simpler. now that I've finally confronted my feelings, I'm going to be even worse in front of Shoyo than I was before. If I EVER stutter in front of him, my life is over. that's like the most embarrassing thing you can do. since I couldn't distract myself, I decided to just go to sleep. but I couldn't fall asleep, for one I wasn't even tired. I was about to turn my light back on, but my phone got a notification. I checked and it was from Shoyo, just seeing a message from him made my heart rate speed up.

/ I forgot to mention last chapter, but they've got each others numbers now /

Shoyo🧡

Y/N-CHANN

hii

I have a game soon wanna come😌

gasp

😮

YES

WHEN AND WHERE

YAY!!

well we're going to a training camp

and at the end we have a game against nekoma

OOH THE TRAINING CAMP

I'M GOING TOO!!

😦 

YAY

SO I'LL SEE YOU NEXT MONDAY 💃 💃

YESS SEE YOU Y/N CHAN🕺

˚ ·  ⋆. ·. ⋆ ·. · ⋆

cutee

I ship you guys