🅻🅴🆅🅴🅻 6✰

The week seemed to drag on forever. the weekend wasn't any better. but finally, after what felt like forever, monday finally arrived. I woke up extra early today so I could pack all my things. I said bye to my sister and started walking to my school. while I was walking somebody whizzed by me on a bike and then halted to a stop. confused, I stopped walking. I looked closer and saw it was Shoyo. my eyes widened when I realized it was him.

"cannibal san?" he was bent over catching his breath, and I was trying to figure out why he was here. I walked over to him and handed him my water bottle. he took it and drank ALL of it. what the heck Shoyo, what am I supposed to drink now? when he had finally caught his breath he grabbed my shoulders and started yelling.

"Y/N CHAN!"

"HI? WHY ARE WE YELLING?"

"HEY DO YOU WANT TO RIDE MY BUS, WITH ME, LIKE TOGETHER?"

"WHAT?"

"DO YOU-"

"I HEARD YOU, BUT WHAT? HOW WOULD I EVEN GET PERMISSION FOR THAT"

"DO YOU THINK I'D RIDE MY BIKE ALL THE WAY OVER HERE IF I DIDN'T HAVE PERMISSION?"

"...NO?"

"SO LETS GO!"

"WAIT BUT MY TEAM-"

"JUST TEXT THEM"

"UhHh OKAY"

he made me get on his bike and I felt like I was going to explode. I was so close to him right now. In the movies this would usually be a whole romantic scene. like, the girl wraps her arm around his torso and rests her head on his shoulder. yeah, no. I had my hands on his shoulders and was sitting up straight trying not to move. for one, I was basically frozen in place because I was flustered. obviously Shoyo couldn't see that because he was focusing the other way. also, I was trying not to fall off the bike. I don't know what leg exercises he does but this bike was going faster than any bike ever.  I would probably just die if I jumped off right now.

Y/N couldn't see that hinata was also very flustered. all she was doing was holding onto his shoulders, but she was so close. now, the difference between Y/N and hinata in this moment is that Y/N knows why she's flustered, hinata doesn't. just like Y/N, he's never had a crush before, so how was he really supposed to know? and he hadn't had anyone come to him and make him confront these feelings like Y/N did. if it weren't for aimi, Y/N would be just like hinata right now. and they would probably be dense dorks forever.

we arrived at his school in what seemed like no time. I still don't know how Shoyo got permission for this. oh, right. I pulled out my phone and texted my coach that I'd be taking a different ride to the training camp. I didn't give any details because I'm not sure how'd he react to me riding a rival schools bus. he said that he didn't care as long as I got there on time, and I assured him I would. now I was nervous, Shoyo was locking up his bike and I could see the bus. but my nervousness was replaced with excitement when Shoyo gave me a box of pocky. and it was (favorite flavor) too. I don't know how he remembered, but it made my heart flutter. we arrived at the bus area and there was a lot of tall scary looking men. this was my first time seeing them up close.

"hinata your girlfriends cute, good job!" I choked on the pocky stick that I was chewing and my face got extremely hot. this turned into me having a small coughing fit.

"tanaka!" some guy with brown hair bonked him on the head. he rubbed the back of his head and cowered away.

"s-she's not my girlfriend!" Shoyo finally said something. I don't know who he was telling that to, because this 'tanaka' already left. at this point I was still coughing, and some cute girl with blonde hair came up to me and handed me a water bottle. I thanked her and we were all instructed to get on the bus. me and hinata sat in the back of the bus next to tanaka and some other guy who hinata told me was name nishinoya. they seemed like a very chaotic duo, which is probably why the brown hair guy, who I found out was called daichi and was their team captain, forced them to sit in the back. they were both originally fighting on who was going to sit next to 'kiyoko', but daichi bonked them and sent them to the back. now they were just being loud and obnoxious about random things. I looked over to hinata and saw he was acting different than before. he was being pretty silent too. I think there's something bothering him.