🅻🅴🆅🅴🅻 10✰

"so, Hinita" Aimi started

"it's HinAta" he corrected, emphasizing the A. Aimi, who couldn't care less about pronouncing his name right now, continued her 'interrogation' on the poor boy unsuspecting boy, who didn't know he was about to face the wrath of Aimi.

"right, so you met Y/N on roblox?"

hinata didn't know why, but this girl was making him nervous. his palms were sweaty and stuttering nervous. maybe it's because it's Y/N's friend? but that doesn't make sense he thought.

"u-um yes that's right. and we met at one of our school games as well..."

"yeah I remember you, you're that boy Y/N called cute"

c-cute? hinatas face turned red as a tomato. Aimi just laughed and continued

"so, how do you feel about Y/N?" she asked with a smirk.

"what do you m-mean?" he stuttered, still flustered from her previous statement.

"oh you k-" Aimi glanced over and saw that Y/N was walking back, ice cream in hand. Hinata had been saved before she could question him any further.

"never mind, she's coming back, here contact me later" Aimi quickly scribbled her contact information a small piece of paper she'd found. the boy looked at the paper with a puzzled look, but took it nonetheless. 

Y/N

I arrived back to where Aimi and Shoyo were and handed them their ice cream. I eyed Aimi suspiciously and she shot me a look that said 'what?'. she definitely said something to him, I knew leaving those two alone wasn't a good idea. I looked over to Shoyo and saw his face was red. it almost looked like he was... blushing? but why? were Shoyo and Aimi flirting!? no, that can't be it. Aimi would never do that, especially not after I just said I think I'm in love with him. right? maybe he's just hot. but it's windy out... stop overthinking Y/N! I scolded myself. I shook those thoughts away and enjoyed my ice cream.

I don't know what's going on, but this whole hangout has just been... uncomfortable to say the least. I don't know what is is, but Shoyo seems intimidated? by Aimi. Is she blackmailing him? but with what? I only left them alone for five minutes. maybe Aimi really is that intimidating? I remember I was a bit scared of her when we first met, so maybe that's it. he does look up to Toru, I think. he does call him 'the grand kind', so it could be that. is really intimated by the fact he's talking to Toru's sister? I sighed at these troubling thoughts. my brain hurts, I've done too much thinking today.

"I'll be right back, I have to use the bathroom" I said to nobody in particular and started walking to a nearby shop. the shop I went to was a small gift shop, it was pretty empty. I walked up to the front counter to ask to use the bathroom.

when I had went back, I saw Aimi wasn't there anymore.

NOBODY

"Sho, where'd Aimi go?" the girl asked puzzled. he blushed at the nickname and attempted to answer.

"I-I um, car- she left." what? why am I stuttering? get it together! he scolded himself. Y/N's puzzled look went to surprised when she had heard her friend left without her.

"what? why? hold on let me call her- my phones dead!" she sighed and put her phone back in her pocket. she would of asked to borrow Hinata's phone, but she didn't remember Aimi's number. Hinata was about to say he had her number, but he felt like he shouldn't. he didn't know why. Y/N fell backward on the grass and looked up at the sky, sighing. she looked over to the sunset, and she had to admit it was pretty.

"man... by the time I've gotten home it'll be dark! does she know how far of a walk it is to get to my house from here!?" Hinata had thought of a solution to this.

"uh- I-I could take you home, on my bike.." he mumbled. the girl sat up and looked over him, she had heard him talk but she didn't know what he said, as he was speaking too quietly.

"what'd you say?"

"I could take you h-home, on my bike." he repeated louder. flashbacks of their bike ride on that morning popped up into her head. she shivered at the memory of how fast they were going. that felt like ages ago. she began to feel a bit sad when thinking about her memories of training camp. she brought herself back to reality, she didn't want to worry Hinata. of course she was going to say yes, even if she was a bit scared she might fall off. the boy she likes-- no loves just offered her a ride home. she smiled and stood up, answering his question in the process.

"well I can't turn that down, especially since you asked me!" she gave him a closed eyed smile. even though this was her sorry attempt at flirting, it still made the boy flustered. out of impulse, he grabbed her hand and led her to where he had left his bike.

Y/N

I mentally screamed when Shoyo started holding my hand. and he just offered me a ride home, I might faint. I'm honestly starting to thank Aimi for leaving me. when we got on the bike, it was different. even though I felt like I was going to explode, I wrapped my arms around his waist. this time it did look like those cheesy romance movies, until it didn't. for a split second, I had forgotten how fast he drives this thing. but I was remembered of that when the bike started moving.

when we arrived back at my house I said goodbye and he was about to get back on his bike, but I did something that didn't only surprise him, but I surprised myself to him.

"erm... Shoyo wait!" he turned around with a puzzled expression and I ran up and hugged him. this was completely out of impulse and I have no idea why I did it. he stood there for a few seconds, shocked I assume, but he hugged me back. I really didn't want to let go, but I had to. I let go and we just stared into each others eyes for a second. I never realized how pretty Shoyo's eyes are. I shook my head and brought myself back to reality/

"u-uhm- sorry! goodnight Shoyo!" before he could answer, I turned around and ran into my house, closing the door quickly behind me. I sunk down on the floor and put my head in my hands. 

"Y/N you idiot! that was your chance to tell him how you felt!" I let out a frustrated sigh. I'm so stupid, that was my chance and I completely blew it. now he probably thinks I'm a weirdo. but, he did hug back. I blushed at the thought and covered my face with my hands again.

"what are you doing?" I looked up and saw my sister.

"nothing!" I practically screamed and ran up to my room. that night I was left with one thought :

will I ever get a chance like that again?

˚ ·  ⋆. ·. ⋆ ·. · ⋆

next chap will be of Hinatas POV

I've only edited like the first 3 chaps of this book. I suck ;-;