🅻🅴🆅🅴🅻 8✰

I woke up extra early so I could get water bottles and everything ready for my team. which didn't take as long as I thought it would. so, now I was bored. I decided to wander around like I had yesterday. except this time, I ran into Shoyo.

"y/n chan! good morning!"

"good morning Shoyo, why are you up so early? practices don't start for another hour."

"I always wake up this early!" how was he so energetic this early in the morning?

"y/n chan can you toss for me? I wanna practice my spikes!" he made a motion as if he was spiking a ball to emphasize. that was adorable, I felt butterflies in my stomach. how on earth could I say no to that?

"sure let's go!"

the sound of Shoyo. slamming the ball down on the other side of the court echoed throughout the gym. this is the first time I've seen him spike up this close. he really could jump high. not to mention he had a pretty powerful spike as well.

"one more!"

"Shoyo aren't you tired? you've been saying that for thirty minutes"

"no I'm fine!"

"alright, but this is the last one for real! you're gonna wear yourself out before practices even start"

"right!"

after that last toss we sat down in a comfortable silence. after a few minutes, it looked like he'd opened his mouth to say something, but he was cut off by a loud voice announcing their entry. I looked over and recognized the boy. it was bokuto and akaashi was trailing behind him.

"sorry, I didn't know you guys were on a date!"

silence.

akaashi scolded bokuto or something and dragged him away.

more silence.

truthfully, I hadn't said anything because I was flustered. typically when I'm flustered, I either start coughing or freeze. but why hadn't Shoyo said anything? I looked over to him through the corner of my eye and saw that he looked even more flustered then I had. does he have the same habits as I do when I'm flustered? wait, why is he flustered? no, that's probably not it. I probably got the wrong idea.

this silence was becoming uncomfortable so I decided to say something.

"ahaha, you've got quite a variety of friends" I awkwardly laughed.

"y-yeah"

what was going through his head right now?

Hinata pov LMAO

after bokuto had said me and y/n chan were on a date, I felt really weird. I feel like this often around y/n chan. it's weird. why do I feel like this? do I have an illness? I hope not, what if it stops me from playing volleyball? I heard y/n chan say something, but I didn't really know what. i just agreed to whatever she was sayin

"y-yeah"

why did I stutter? I mean, it's something I do usually when I'm afraid or something, but I'm not afraid right now. something really weird is going on with me.

Y/N

it felt like in no time it was dinner time again. this time, kiyoko just made me serve the food to everyone. I was perfectly okay with that. I sat next to shoyo again, and thankfully I didn't have to sit next to oikawa this time. before I could start eating, shoyo tapped me on the shoulder. I looked over to him and he pointed outside.

"what?" I asked him

"lets sneak and eat outside, the stars are pretty!" he whisper shouted, though he didn't have to because of how loud it was. he wanted to go outside, with me, alone? there was no way I was going to decline the offer. I nodded my head and we grabbed our plates and dashed outside when nobody was looking. we sat by this tree that was up on a hill and began laughing. there wasn't a reason, but we still were. I fell backwards and looked up at the sky. shoyo was right, the stars were really pretty. to be honest, I didn't really feel like eating anymore. I smiled and continued to stare up at the stars.

HINATA POV

I didn't actually want to look at the stars. I just wanted to be alone with y/n chan, but I still don't know why. yesterday I felt angry when I saw her talking alone with the great king, but why? my first thought was she liked him. and that angered me, and when she wouldn't tell me what it was they talked about, I felt worse. I know I'm not obligated to know, but I can't help it. I think I know why I wanted to be alone with y/n chan.  I didn't want her to get close with oikawa again. I sound weird, she's the manager for his team. why am I angry when she gets too close to him? It doesn't make sense. I looked over to y/n chan and saw she was smiling up at the stars. I had never realized how beautiful she actually was. of course I knew she was pretty, bur under the moonlight and the way she's smiling, it makes my stomach feel weird. I think my face got hot, I don't think she'll see because it's dark out here.

Y/N

we had been sitting here in silence for a while. but this time it wasn't uncomfortable like it was in the gym earlier, it was peaceful. after a few more minutes, I heard shoyo laying down next to me. I looked over and he gave me a closed eye grin. that one smile, it always gives me butterflies. I felt my face get hot and I looked away. he felt so close right now. honestly, I really didn't want this to end. but of course, it did. 

"y/n! kiyoko said you have to go help clean the kitchen , so hurry up!" I heard oikawa's voice, disturbing my peace. I sighed and sat up. me and shoyo began walking back to the cafeteria. 

I really hope he asks me to do something like this again.

˚ ·  ⋆. ·. ⋆ ·. · ⋆

😱