🅻🅴🆅🅴🅻 11✰

Y/N went to the bathroom and I didn't know where her friend went. I looked around and saw Aimi- or miss oikawa? oikawa? I don't know, but she was on the phone. I looked away because I didn't want to invade her privacy. then she just appeared out of no where and startled me.

"where'd Y/N go?"

"uh.. bathroom" I said and pointed to where Y/N had walked off to

"perfect"

"perfect?" she just ignored me, I don't know if it's because she didn't hear me or not. like two minutes later a car pulled up and before I could say anything, she got in and left. wasn't she Y/Ns ride? why did she leave? 

"Sho, where'd Aimi go?" I felt my face get hot. why is my face hot? where did that nickname come from? why do I feel weird when she calls me that? oh right, I have to answer her.

"I-I uh, car- she left." what the hell? why am I stuttering? snap out of it Shoyo! 

"what? why? hold on I'll call her- my phones dead!"

Y/N sighed and laid back on the grass. I thought about telling her I had her number, but something made me feel like that was a bad choice. Y/N looked as if she was thinking about something. after a few moments, she spoke.

"man... by the time I've gotten home it'll be dark! does she know how far of a walk it is to get to my house from here!?"  she was right, her house was a bit far from here. oh, my bike! I could take her home.

"uh- I-I could take you home, on my bike.." what? why did I suddenly get all nervous? she looked at me with a puzzled look, I guess she didn't hear me.

"what'd you say?"

"I could take you h-home, on my bike." I repeated, this time she heard me. I think. she looked like she got lost in thought for a moment but stood up and agreed.

"well I can't turn that down, especially since you asked me!" there it was, that weird feeling again. I took her hand and led her to my bike. when we got on, she wrapped her arms around my waist and my body stiffened. I eventually relaxed and started pedaling. the wind blowing on my face made the hotness in my face fade away. a cute girl is basically hugging me right now! and it's Y/N! wait, why does it matter that it's Y/N? why am I being so weird? I shook my head and focused more on where I was going.

I had dropped Y/N off and was about to leave, but she stopped me.

"Shoyo wait!" I turned around with a puzzled look and she ran up to me and hugged me. I stood there in shock and got that weird feeling again, but this time it felt like times ten.  after I got over my shocked state, I hugged her back. I felt like I didn't want this hug to end. what is wrong with me? It's just a hug, yet I feel so weird. after a few moments she let go. she looked at me and I looked back, neither of us saying a word. Y/Ns eyes are so pretty, they're so easy to get lost in. after a few seconds, her eyes widened and she looked down at the ground.

"u-uhm- sorry! goodnight Shoyo!" before I could say anything, she turned around and ran inside. I stood there for a moment trying to process what happened, but eventually got on my bike and began pedaling home.

when I got home I checked my phone and remembered the note in my pocket. should I message her? but she's kind of scary. but, it's less scary to text someone. I sighed and went up to my room. this is weird, why did she want me to message her anyway? plus, she just left in the middle of what was supposed to be a meet up. I laid down on my bed and stared at my phone trying to decide. I decided to just message her, what's the worst that can happen? I typed the number into my phone and created a contact for her.