𝔾𝔸𝕄𝔼 ℂ𝕆𝕄ℙ𝕃𝔼𝕋𝔼

Shoyo really did keep to his word. he called me every single day. everytime I was upset, he'd cheer me up. whenever I was stressed about college, he made me laugh. I don't know how we does it. just seeing his face always brightens up my day.

the three years did not go by 'in no time'. it felt like they were dragging on forever. I really missed him. but this morning, when I checked my calendar, I nearly screamed. today is the day he comes back. I looked at the calendar a second timed and squealed with joy. I sounded like a school girl, but I couldn't care less. his flight lands in three hours, so I have to start getting ready now. I changed into my favorite outfit and did my usual routine. then I rushed to my car and began driving. the airport was an hour away, by the time I got there I'd have to wait an hour for his plane to land.

after three years, I'll finally be able to see him again. by now I was waiting in one of those uncomfortable airport chairs, but I couldn't care less. I could barely contain my excitement. this is going to be the most anticipated hour of my entire life. I tried walking around to pass time, but it wasn't working. it felt like this hour was going by as slow as it possibly could.

finally, after what felt like way more than an hour, I heard the announcement that his plane was landing. I immediatley jumped up from my seat and started making my way near the gate he would be exiting from. while three years ago, I had the worst day of my life, this would easily have to be one of the best days of my life, and it was only ten am. I immediatley saw Shoyo when he walked through the gate, there's no way I could miss his bright orange hair. he spotted me too, and we ran up to each other and we both ended up hugging on the ground. I felt myself tear up, not because of sadness, but because I was happy.

"I literally missed you so much, one more day I might of died"

"I missed you too! but I'm here now!"

"yeah, you're here now"

"your first day back in Japan and you want to go to mcdonalds?"

"I know it sounds funny, but its special to me! its where we first met up, and where we had our first kiss! which by the way, our anniversary for that kiss is-"

"is next monday" I finished for him

"you remembered!" his eyes lit up, and he looked like the happiest boy on the planet. the littlest things make him so happy.

"of course I did" he smiled at me and led me inside the mcdonalds. it wasn't the one we had our memories at, but that one was already demolished by now. we sat at a table near the corner, and ordered our food.

"isn't it kind of crazy?" I asked him.

"what is?" he asked with a puzzled look.

"I mean... we met on Roblox. a kids game that two teenagers just happened to be playing in the same server. what are the chances"

"it's fate!" I laughed in response

"but seriously, this is like... a roblox love story. you know those cringe ones on youtube?"

"don't call our relationship cringe, you're mean!"

"I wasn't!"

"do you think were considered as those online daters?"

"wh-" I was interrupted our food being brought to the table. we ate in a comfortable silence, which didn't last long because as soon as I finished eating, I started talking again. can you blame me? I haven't seen him for three years! we really didn't talk about anything in particular, I would just think up to anything random to talk about. it made me so happy, us just talking and laughing together. It reminds me of when we were back in high school. Shoyo started telling me all about his last day in Brazil. honestly, I wasn't even really sure what he was talking about, but I listened to every word. I told him about how my college was going, but I cut that conversation sort because I felt I was boring him.

we eventually got kicked out of the mcdonalds because it was getting late. now, we were just sitting in my car.

"what now?" he asked me.

"I guess we go back to my dorm now?" I looked over to Shoyo and saw he had already fallen asleep. he looked adorable. he's probably really exhausted. though I wasn't completely sure what he was talking about, his day seemed eventful. the he had a long flight as well. I smiled and began driving back to my college. thankfully I don't have a dorm mate, so I won't bother anyone coming back late. I decided that before we went to my dorm, I'd stop at the store and buy him some of his favorite snacks. he did pay for dinner after all. I made sure to quietly exit the car so I wouldn't wake him up.

though I did have to wake up up when we arrive to my school. there was just literally no way I could carry him. I shook his shoulder to try and wake him up, but it didn't work. I forgot what a heavy sleeper he was. I tried shaking him a bit more, but it still wasn't working. to be honest, for a second I thought he died from mcdonalds poisoning or something. but I could clearly see that he was breathing. I decided that I was just going to blast a random disney song to wake him up.

update, blasting the disney song worked. he looked around confused and I turned the song off.

"aw man, did I fall asleep!?"

"yes, you did. here" I said handing him the bag with snacks in it. he looked inside and his face lit up

"Y/N I love you!"

"yeah, I'm the best" I laughed. technically, I was supposed to be back on campus two hours ago, so we had to sneak back in. but we finally made it to my dorm. before we went to sleep, there was one last thing I wanted to do,

"hey, Shoyo?"

"yeah?"

"let's play roblox"

˚ ·  ⋆. ·. ⋆ ·. · ⋆

fin.

WOOOW OKAY. FIRST, THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR ALL THE SUPPORT. ALMOST 2K READS IN BARELY 2 MONTHS?? I DIDN'T EVEN EXPECT TO GET 100 READS, HONESTLY THANK YOU SO MUCH <3

I was reading back on this book, and I was cringing so hard. I have NO clue why this got so many reads, its so cringe.

I'M TEARING UP. this was the first thing I committed to in 2021, and now it's coming to an end. I really hope you guys enjoyed this book, despite the cringe.

Thank you SO much for reading, and giving my story a chance! <3

please keep in mind these chapters aren't edited, so I'm very sorry for any mistakes!