Y'all must think Im made out of money!

"SHUT THE HELL UP!"

People jogging down the street would look at the white painted house in confusion and terror from the yells that emitted from the home.

Some say it was a past lover of the woman that resided there, others say she was just having her "fun" with a poor soul.

But really...

She was just trying to get her two sons from fighting each other. C'mon now, give the girl a break! Claude had walked into Sebastian's room and some yelling later, knives were being thrown and screaming was heard.

Now, the only thing that was bad for these two was that they were blessed with a Black Momma. Notice how I even capitalized it AND bolded it. Although she is nicer than most mom's of that culture, she can discipline them just as hard as her mother before her.

The two stopped when they heard their mother scream up at them. The two teens glared at each other and walked to the walls, grabbing the knives that they cherished.

"Now..."

Claude froze, not even daring to look back at the woman behind him while Sebastian hesitantly glanced her way.

"What was it this ti--" She stopped. They knew why. It was the room, the game room to be exact. It was trashed and had holes in it. "Oh hell no!" (Y/n) sped to Claude, whacking his head with the spatula and then to Sebastian doing the same. They both faced her with their heads down as she went on a rant "Yall must think Ima dumbass. What the fuck do you think I do to keep us alive!? Yall just do what the fuck ever yall want and dont except not to get your asses whipped! I pay the Bills, I pay for your food! Who do you think I am!?"

"If yall do this shit again, I'm kicking eveybodies ass in here! Ils ont choisi le mauvais pour baiser!" The woman walked out the room and back downstairs.

Every now and then, some French would come out if she got pissed at them. After she left, Sebastian turned to Claude with a glare "This is your fault. Why dont you learn to mind your own business and not stick your nose in mine"

Claude crossed his arms "It was you who struck first, I was simply coming to ask you a question on the Chemistry homework".

"That doesnt mean you burst into my room when I was playing with my cat plush!" Claude rolled his golden eyes "Please, like I really interrupted anything"