Y'all too funny!

"You're..Not dating Mr. Ackerman?"

The curly haired woman shook her head with a huff and crossed her arms with a chuckle. "We never we're"

Claude and Sebastian looked at each other then back to their Mother. "Are you sure?" (Y/n) nodded "Yes. Why would you both think that?" Their eyes went anywhere, as long as they didnt see her. "No reason.. What do you need for dinner?" (Y/n)'s eyes widned "Right. Claude, get the Tony seasonin' and Sebastian, get the garlic and get to choppin'"

~

The doorbell rang on the (L/n) doorstep. (Y/n) wiped her hands with her towels and turned the knob. "Hell--MISS (Y/N)!"

Two arms wrapped around her waist as a head buried itself in her stomach. She looked around and saw Ciel standing in the doorway, looking even more depressed than usual. (Y/n) heard a sniffle and looked down to see Ciiel was the one holding onto her.

He looked up and her heart broke at his tear stained face. "Is..Is it true?" She looked back to Ciel "What?" Ciiel gripped her "Y-You're dating someone!" He broke down crying again. (Y/n) chuckled.

They both gazed up at her in confusion and then she laughed. "I'm not d-dating anyone. He's just an acquaintance of mine, that's all" Ciiel sniffed and let her go "Really?" The woman nodded and wiped his tears away with her towel "Yes, baby, I'm single as a pringle" She stood back up and smiled down at them.

"Come on in, y'all  must be hungry. I made bake chicken and I'm 'bout to make some greens" Ciel tilted his head "Greens? You grow them?" (Y/n) smirked and pat his head "You'll see, baby. You'll see"

~

"These greens are really good, Miss (Y/n)!"

"Indeed, what do you put in them?"

(Y/n) smirked "Magic~" Ciiel laughed while Ciel ate some more. At first, they thought it was green mush but once they tasted it, they actually liked the taste.

The sound of a 'ping' sounded on the floor. (Y/n) looked next to her to see Ciel trying to bend down and reach it. She put a hand to her chest with a smile "Aw, it's ok. I'll get it for you" She bent over her chair, infront of Ciel's legs.

"Hmm...Where did it land?" Ciel smirked "The left I believe.." She turned and searched under the dark table. Ciel placed a hand on her head and layed back "Maybe it was a little closer?" The woman hummed and continued looking.

Claude and Sebastian threw disgusted, and also pissed off, looks to the blunette while Ciiel crossed his arms. Sebastian brought his arm back, ready to smack the short fourteen year old but stopped when his Momma popped up from under the table and dusted herself off "I found it. I'll go wash it off"

While she walked away, a light smack was heard. (Y/n) lift a brow but shrugged and kept walking.