Oh my, I get to speak now?~

His hands roamed my body

They were cold yet soothing. Helping me cool down from the heat we were creating.

My moans seemed to egg him on. His bright green-yellow eyes shined down at me as he sat up on his knees, lifting my thighs at a certain angle.

"Dont worry, little doll"

He smirked down at me as I felt the tip insert into me. The dark shadows of my room seemed fitting for the atmosphere.

"I promise I wont be too rough"

~

The ravenette looked at the scenery from the balcony. His short hair blew by the wind, making him close his eyes in content.

"Papa"

His dark orbs looked back at the small girl. Her dark curly hair looked a frizzy mess while her (e/c) eyes shined once she saw him smile at her. "Now, what're you doing here?"

The girl ran over as he picked her up, her light soft skin brushing his. "Momma was talking to big brother Claude on the Phone so I came over to find you"

He chuckled and held her in one arm as he traveled to the giant staircase. After passing in some hallways, of course. He sat the little girl down and walked to the master bedroom. "(Y/n)?"

The smile on his face fell slightly once the woman didnt answer. "(Y/n)?" He knocked again and still didn't get an answer. The ravenette turned the knob and shoved his head through, giving the room a good swipe. It was dark, not an ounce of light was in the room.

He lift an arm to the light switch and flipped it, looking over the room. He suddenly froze at the sight of the brown skinned woman laying on the bed.

Blood surrounding her being as it seeped through her chest. A small smile on her cold face as dried tear stains decorated her cheeks. "(Y-Y/n).." He rushed forward and held two fingers to her neck. Not even a small tap of a pulse. He stared at the hole that replaced where her heart should be.

His hand twicthed as he climbed on the comforter. He lift her head as her glass like (e/c) eyes stared into nothingness. "(Y/n)...The prank is over, this isnt funny anymore.." He shook her and she didnt even get up. He shook her harder to where it just looked like a bobble head toy.

"N-No..." He held her head to his chest, his fingers gripping her (h/c) curls. "Please..." A tear drop fell on her forehead as the male trembled. She couldn't leave him, they were going to live with each other til death. They had a child, she loved her half brothers and always enjoyed spending time with her mother. She couldn't leave, what about her sons?

What would they do? Alois still lived with them while Claude and Sebastian had been moved out. How do you tell your step sons their mother passed. So many questions, too much stress at a terrible time.

Poor, poor Levi..

Levi jolted in his rocking chair, the book in his hands fell to the floor. He looked around and panted once he noticed that he was at his own home. No little girl was calling him Papa. No large house and step sons.

No (Y/n)

~

The Demoness threw her head back into the pillows while gripping the sheets. She was close, she could feel it. He was rough yet fast. He didnt lie but at the same time

Damn...

She wouldn't be walking straight for at least two days.

Undertaker buried his face in the crook of her neck, his tounge slowly running down her skin. "You sound perfect, from your crys to your moans" He softly kissed her skin. "You feel amazing, inside and out~" A small smirk played on his lips as she moaned his name softly.

The silverette nuzzled into her large bust while bucking into her. Her arch became larger at his sloppy thrust. Her walls tightened around his memeber, him groaning from the feeling. (Y/n)'s breathing pattern sped up, gaining his attention. Not wanting to attract any unwanted eyes, he covered her loud moan with his lips as her fluids were released.

Undertaker gave a few more thrust before he finished, his seed going into the condom.

You thought she was gonna let him fuck without protection?

Fucks no

He slowly pulled out and hugged the girl closer, flipping over to his back making (Y/n) lay ontop of his chest. They both relaxed as heavy breaths came from their beings. Undertaker chuckled and bopped her nose.

"I think I made a good decision, Little Doll"