Don't touch shit, dont ask for shit cause...

(Y/n) walked out of her room as she went to the entrance, a cup of Sunny D in hand. She tightened the black and red robe on her body as she made her way to the door.

"Mother"

She looked behind her to find her Spider Demon son. She hummed in response "What are you wearing?" She deadpan at the question "Child, I'm wearin' clothes. I'm about to check the mail too" Before she could grab the handle, Claude stood infront of her and in the way of the door.

"Mother, I hope you realize that it is a bit windy outside. Your robe may come up" She looked at him for awhile, thinking if she should listen or not.

But then, she nudged him away and opened the door, poking her head out to listen for any sounds or tree's shaking. Nothing was happening and everything seemed to be fine. She turned to the boy "Ain't nothin' go--Are you sure 'bout that?" Ah, that Black came in him.

She looked back and saw the bushes and trees shaking ever so slightly. It was a clear day and sunny too, but you know how wind just rolls in without a care.

"Nevermind" She closed the door and walked to the kitchen as her son smirked in victory. He actually one an argument, against a woman no less. He then grunted as a slap was made on the back of his head. "Boy, don't get smart with me" He rubbed the spot as she walked away "I'll go later. Where's your brother?"

Claude's eyebrow twitched "I believe he's upstairs" She rose an eyebrow "Doin' what?" Before the golden eyed teen could answer, Sebastian was walking across the bridge uptop of the living room. He held a basket in his hands "I did your laundry, Mother. I hope you're having a wonderful morning so far"

(Y/n) put a hand to her chest and the other on her hip "Aw, Sebs why are you so sweet?" Claude narrowed his eyes at his brother. 'Suck up' The two thought as they looked up at the smiling ravenette.

(Y/n) held out her hands "Toss it." He dropped it down and the woman balanced it in her hands as she sipped at her juice.

She smacked her lips "Ah~ Get dressed you two, were going out today!" She gave them both a smile and walked to her room. "You have an hour. Dont take to long, Sebastian"

Said ravenette had a chill go down his back as mother's glare strayed on his back. Claude just chuckled "Stop messin' with ya brother. You can get it too" the room froze over as she glared at Claude. He stood there as stiff as a board. "Get dressed. Now"

"Yes, Ma'am"

She smirked to herself at the hurried footsteps. She looked to the mirror and snapped her fingers while doing a gun hand to herself "Still got it. Ha!"

~

"Hm... Chicken or Steak.." (Y/n) kept looking back and forth at the two meats. Apparently, some new neighbors were coming in and (Y/n) was going to invite them over.

She was going to create a whole damn feast! B.G.M. "Now, I can make the coke chicken or I can make the gravy and steak. Or maybe a steak with some mash potatoes and asparagus on the side."

Oh the possibilities!

A clank was heard on the left of her. She looked over and saw Claude with two cans of tomato sauce in his hands and one on the floor. Her eyes narrowed "Boy, what did I tell you.." He gulped as a shadow fell over her eyes.

The (h/c) haired woman parked the car. They were infront of the local Walmart!

When her sons reached for the handle's, they noticed the doors didn't open. When they looked to ask what was wrong, their eyes met with the (e/c) ones of their mother in her review mirror.

"Claude. Sebastian."

"When we go in here, don't touch shit, dont ask for shit, dont look at shit. Cause ya ain't gettin' it"

"You remember those rules, correct?" Her eyes flashed a bright fuchsia. You see, Demonesses were rare. Most weren't as powerful as the usual male Demon, there was a selective few that were and (Y/n) was apart of that few.

Legend has it that even Satan cowers when it comes to her, especially Black Woman Demons. Believe it or not, but they scare the shit out of him. He's mostly scared that they'll go against him. He almost even prayed for the two boys when she gave birth.

Claude's face went from emotionless to sorrow as he looked into his mother's eyes. "I was just trying to help for dinner tonight." Her eyes softened "You seemed so stressed lately, I just wanted to help you Mama.."

That struck her. They barley called her that anymore since they became 'grown'. She then smiled "It's ok Baby. Momma's fine, but thank you" She pushed the basket forward "Put it in here" He nodded and sat them on the ground, including the one that fell.

"Mother, what do you think of bell peppers? I got them for you." Sebastian popped up behind her with the vegetables in his hand "I also got some spinach and cornbread mix" She cupped her hands together and smiled at her tall son.

"Go ahead. Put it in the basket" After he did what was said, she pulled the two in a hug and dramatically cried. "OH! HOW COULD I BE BLESSED WITH SUCH SWEET BOYS!" Funny how a Demon can say such a thing. There was another mom near them. She looked down at her fifteen year old and smacked his hand

"Why cant you be like that?"

"But Momma!"

The woman just dragged her son to another aisle.