Dear Lord...

The sun was beginning to rise over the neighborhood. (Y/n) was happily sleeping in her large bed as her curtains cut the sun rays from coming in. Sebastian turned to his other side to block the sun that poked through from his thin curtains, his new kitten sleeping on a pillow on the bed.

Claude laid on his back as he slept his life away. His glasses were on his nightstand, the sun barely coming through his curtains.

But, that peaceful silence upstairs stopped once a hiss was heard as well as a groan. Sebastian's tired red eyes cracked open to find Alois laying horizontally on Sebastian's stomach. He lift his head and smiled "Good morning, big brother!"

He groaned yet again and covered his eyes with both hands "Alois, must you wake me on the Weekend?" He coaxed the cat next to him in order for her to fall back asleep. The blonde rolled over to his back, knocking the air out of the ravenette's lungs. "You've had enough sleep. We can also go wake up Claude!" Sebastian perked up at this. Alois then smirked and slid off his brother, picking up a basket "I'm sure this will help us" Sharpies, Whipping Creame, and even some stickers, along with some glitter, sat in the basket.

Sebastian smirked and sat up "Now you have my attention.."

~

Alois giggled as he finished the last drawing on the golden eyed Demon while Sebastian took another picture. Poor soul.

He had dicks all over his face. Stickers were here and there and glitter was all over his hair. That only left the whipping creame. Sebastian smirked as he squeezed the tube, making the creame pour into his brother's hand. Alois pulled out a feather that Sebastian had gave him and rubbed it against Claude's cheek.

He didnt react first, so he tried again. This time, his face scrunched up before falling back to its resting face. Alois tried one last time while the red eyed teen recorded. This time, Claude lift his hand and slammed it on his cheek, causing him to wake up and jolt in his bed.

He breathed heavily and looked around while the other two laughed at his misfortune. He lift a brow and stood up, calmly walking over to his mirror and turning on the lights, immediately regretting it.

He glared at his brothers, getting ready to spew his words of wisdom before the door slammed wide open. They all gulped as the saw the tired (h/c) haired woman at the door, a murderous glint in her eyes.

"Go the fuck...To sleep.."

She then looked towards her, now, middle child and that all changed. She burst out laughing as she stared at his face, Alois and Sebastian joining in. Claude let out a sigh as he took it.

~

(Y/n) hummed a small song as she walked to her kitchen from her room. The knocking on the door made her groan softly. She walked over to the door with a fake smile.

She opened the door and immediately shut it once she saw who it was. "Mother," Sebastian opened his door and gave her a worried look "Are you alright?" She nervously nodded "Yeah, I'm good. Go back to your room" He narrowed his eyes and slowly closed his door, a bit skeptical on her behavior.

(Y/n) opened the door and grabbed the male's wrist, dragging him inside and to her room. She locked her door and glared at him "What are you doing here? When the hell did you find out where I lived?"

Undertaker chuckled "Is it such a shame to visit my Demoness?" He held on to one of her hands and gently pulled her in. "I hope that's not a crime~" His cold fingers lift her chin in time for her to see his glowing eyes. She huffed "What's the real reason you're here?"

Undertaker giggled and pecked her lips "I was wondering how my sweet, chocolate Queen taste~" He brought her into a slow, passionate kiss. (Y/n)'s hands trailed up to his shoulders as his arms tightened around her lower back. He backed away some, their noses touching "Is that too much of a problem, (Y/n)?"

The brown skinned Woman thought for a moment. What should she do?

Should she kick his ass out and tell him to wait for another time

Or should she continue, she hasn't had the touch of a man in years...

What yall think? You are (Y/n) after all

I'll post the rest once yall figure out ya answer, dont worry :3