And the Church said?

"Ya'll know where my earrings went?"

(Y/n) held a bracelet while the other hand held her curly hair. Alois ran down the stairs with a smile and extended his arms "Does this suit look good, Miss (Y/n)?" The brown skinned Demon looked over and smiled "Yes, baby. Now, where's the other two?" Alois crossed his arms and fiddled with the tie he had on "I'm not sure, I was trying to get this fixed"

(Y/n) nodded and then let out a 'oh' once she saw that she misplaced her earrings next to her.

How she didn't see them before, who knows

She went to her mirror and looked over her dress, patting it down and looking over her hair. "Ok..." Her heels clacked on the polished wooden floors as Alois followed her "Sebastian! Claude! Come the hell on, we ain't got all day!"

One stepped out his room, waving his cat goodbye. As he walked down the stairs, the blonde gasped and looked to his new mother "You cursed, on a Sunday" (Y/n) chuckled and brushed off some dust on his sleeve. She cupped his cheeks and squinted her eyes "Did you clean your face?" Alois nodded but the woman rubbed his face either way.

"Mother, why must we attend these things, knowing our species.." Claude gave her an emotionless stare as she nit picked Sebastian's suit and looked back at Alois to see that he wasn't paying attention to them or their conversation. He was looking at the birds outside "I like Satan being a afraid of me. Besides, we all need some Jesus" She looked over Claude and fixed his cuffs.

"Alright, let's go"

She stepped out the door and walked to her car after she locked it, her children in tow.

~

The piano played as the Preacher raised his hand "He didn't want us to sit here and do what we do now!"

"Yes, Lord"

"Amen.."

He wiped his forehead and pointed to the sky "He wants us to stand up and REJOICE our savior!"

"Say it!"

"Yes, preacher!"

The Preacher spread his arms with a smile "He wants us to wake up one day and say, Oh Happy Day!"

"YES!"

The piano suddenly changed song as the choir came back from the sides with bright smiles and (color robe) robes on, all clapping and flapping around "OH HAPPY DAY!"

As the choir got to singing, (Y/n) stood and swayed with the crowd with a bright smile on her face. Sebastian tried to keep up and sing a little but Claude...

He honestly didnt care

All he did was sway with his hands in his pockets.

Alois, however, was a different story. He had never been to a 'black' Church and it was amazing in his eyes. The songs, the choir, the people screaming. Therefore, he happily joined (Y/n) and clapped with her.

"When Jesus washed!"

Alois sang the words with the soloist, (Y/n) encouraging him in doing so. "Say it again, Alobaby!" They both sang the next part together as the Chruch got louder each time.

"He washed my sins awayyy!"

"OH HAPPY DAY!"

The people in the crowd clapped and a few of the grannies held their hands up with their heads bowed. The Preacher nodded with sweat dripping down his face as he got ready to go to the podium.