My Baby...

The Trancy Manor stood proudly in the dark. It seemed so innocent on the outside.

"I-I'm sorry.."

Yet had a dark secret on the inside.

Alois cried and craddled the covers close to his chest as his 'Father' stood infront of the bed. "I specifically told you not to leave this house. And you go and disobey me.."

They had just finished their activities but, Earl Trancy still seemed rieled up. Alois had bruises all over his body, even hand marks. His skin was littered in them. It burned to him.

Earl Trancy removed his robe and stalked closer to the blonde shaking in the bed. Alois's icy-blue eyes widened as he scooted away from his direction "N-No..Please"

The door burst open by a Maid. She gasped and covered eyes while trying to catch her breath. The Earl glared at her "What now?" The brown haird woman panted as she looked down "She was too fast..."

He lift a brow at her lowered voice. "S-She killed them.." The woman lift her head "She's at the front you need to hurr--" Her eyes went wide as a shot rang around the home while she stood there. Alois screamed, making the Earl give him a confused look. He followed his son's gaze and backed away once he saw four holes in her chest. She fell to the floor as blood seeped through her back. The Earl grabbed Alois's arm once he got his robe on and ran to the front.

Bodies were on the ground. Objects stabbed into their beings, blood splattered on the walls. Alois trembled by the sight. He quickly looked away but gasped as his Father stopped at the front.

It looked clean and empty but what confused him the most was the person standing at the door.

"Miss (Y/n)?"

She was dressed in a robe the whole time with a smirk on her face, a wine glass in her hands. She looked over Alois's tremblig figure and grit her teeth. (Y/n) hummed as she looked to the ground, her curls bobbing at the action. Earl Trancy jumped when a shattering sound was made.

He looked back down at her to see the glass she previously had was on the floor in nothing but shards. She waved her hand around to rid the juice that stained her hand. She looked up and smiled at him "So you like to hit my child.."

The Earl nervously scoffed "He's not related to you. There's not even an ounce of resemblan--" He stopped and ducked away from the bullets that flew his way. He looked back over to the woman to see her reloading a shotgun. "Now..."

"Either you can sit there and die peacefully, or run. I do like a good chase but either way,"

She pointed it to him as her eyes flickered fuchsia.

"I'll smoke your ass"

~

The Earl ran down each corner, each hall, each room.

Yet she still found him.

He stopped in the hall, a dead end. He glared at the blonde "You...You Demon spawn!" He smacked him across the face, causing Alois to fall to the ground.

"You're the reason she came here! You brought her here! You mistake!"

Alois looked down the entire time, not even trying to meet his eyes. He grunted as his hair was pulled, making him sit up "Look at me when I'm speaking!" Tears streamed out his eyes as he strained himself to look at him.

"Alois, baby, you dont have to..."

The Earl tossed him aside and backed away. The hallway looked dark at the entrance but soon, she walked in, gun in hand. The brown skin woman sent the crying blonde a soft smile. "It's ok baby, I'm here.."
She walked over and hugged his bare being. She brushed his hair "No more pain will come any more..."

She lift his head to her mouth and kissed his forehead. "Close your eyes and cover your ears. I wouldnt want you to see or hear this.." He nodded "Yes Momma.." She smiled and got up glaring at the man before her, her eyes in their Demonic color. (Y/n) threw the gun to the wall and rolled her neck.

"G-Get back..."

She walked forward "People like you honestly fucking disgust me" The clink of heels replaced the soft steps from before. The hall became darker. The darker it got, the less he could see of her as black littered the floors and walls. Her eyes stayed trained on him.

"Dont worry,"

He backed into the wall as things flew all around, those same heels hitting the floor

"I'll make sure to take care of him"

A scream resonated in the Manor

"Bitch"

~

Alois jolted in his sleep and panted as his eyes held nothing but fear.

"It's ok, Alobaby.."

He looked up at the curly haired woman. She had the same soft smile and robe on as she held him in her arms. "I'm so sorry...I put you through all that trouble" He looked down with sorrow filled eyes.

"D'aww" She craddled his wrapped body closer "I'm glad you did. You wont have to worry about him anymore" A flicker of light flashed in his eyes. He looked back and lightly gasped as his previous home was engulfed in flames.

Fires escaped through the windows and climbed to the roof, swallowing the Manor down. (Y/n) started walking into the upcoming woods.

"You're safe now, Alois"

"You're safe..."