Aunt Mary's ice-cream shop

If all goes well Nik will be leading the biggest project that the Woods ever had. If everything goes well, every Wood will take part in this project. But still, it's quite nerve-racking, proposing an idea in front of this era's geniuses even if he knows half of them. The last time he saw all of them was when he was 13 and *Bang*

While Nik was in deep thought when he walked straight into a streetlight. Rubbing his head he looked around. He was quite a while away from his house. Thankfully his Aunt Mary's ice-cream shop was a few blocks away. He had his credit card with him and his Aunt's banana cactus flavoured ice-cream is known for calming people down. In fact it's scientifically proven that it calms you down. That's why one person is only allowed one a day or else it becomes a healthy hazard. Like seriously it could stop your heart. It only took a few minutes to arrive at  his Aunt's "Creamistry iced" The ice cream store with the most flavours in the world and also probably the only shop that makes it's customers cry an a daily basis, but still get them to return.

The first thing Nik is greeted with when he opens the store is a roulette table. On each part of the wheel there is a different feeling etched into it. Yes, instead of flavours you could get feelings. But as you spin the wheel on the table all the slots gets closed, hiding away what is written on it. You can only know what you got after you ate the ice cream. Nik just so happens to walk in on a couple that bought some feelinged ice cream. Suddenly the man bursted out in tears. The girl laughed at the man.

"Look who got sadness"

Almost immediately thereafter the girl started blushing profusely. After the man saw her blushing he started crying harder.

"I can't believe you got lust and I can't even laugh at you, I'm going to take a video so I can laugh at you later."

The girl ran away...

After that commotion Nik walked to the the counter and ordered a banana cactus flavoured ice-cream and condensed milk and coffee flavoured ice-cream for his little sister when he gets home, since his little brother is out today. The staff opened a thick book that looked like a dictionary and searched banana cactus flavoured ice-cream. He mumbled "line 38 item 106" and then went to the side of the shop where there seemed  to be endless and endless racks of ice cream. It usually takes a few minutes for the staff to get the ice cream. Apparently Aunt is upgrading the shop's tech side of things so the employees have to receive the ice cream manually.

Since it was going to take a minute for the employee to find his ice cream he went and sat at the table specifically made for those still deciding what ice cream flavour they were going to pick. In the middle of the table there is a 7 centimeter thick menu of every flavour you could possibly order. The chairs where also all top quality; you had to be careful or else you were going to fall asleep in them. Overall the shop was a bit fancy for a ice cream shop, but everything is top quality with the Woods, there was no place that didn't have an overall upgrade in quality after they touched it.

As Nik was chilling on his chair waiting for his ice cream, when the bane of his life walked by with a trolley of ice cream. He tried to hide, but she saw him.

"Nik? What are you doing under the table? I know my shop is known for it's cleanliness, but I do advise licking the floor, we really don't need another family member with a weird fettish."

The next thing Nik knew, Aunt Mary was picking him up by his hoodie.

"You weren't licking the floor? That's a suprise. How come you are wearing a hoody and a mask? Are you doing something illegal? Don't worry I won't tell anyone, but I think it would be better if you used your face changing mask."

"Aunty I thought you were in Russia"

"I was an hour ago, thankfully your Uncle Ross tweaked the family jets a bit. Poor Uncle Ross, Aunty Lizzy has been abusing him for her public airways, always asking for newer faster planes. He's been overworking himself lately."