Emergency meeting

"Hello lady and gent Woods. Today a emergency meeting was called. The contents is about a new game that was developed by Henry Wood, his wife, Julia Wood and their army of programmers. I'll be giving over to Mister Henry."

As Nik's father walked up the holographic microphone that was above Uncle Harry disappeared and reappeared above his head. A big screen appeared behind the podium and a smaller screen in front of everyone in the hall.

"Before I start off , I want to straightforwardly tell everyone why this game is emergency meeting worthy. We plan to make this game the real second world. We plan to migrate at least 70% of the world population into it. Now I will continue to describe the game and it's functions then circle back to the migration plan. The game will take place in a midivil world, but it will slowly transition to more modern world with each update. The main event will take place on a continent called Aria, that's 10 times the size of Earth. On this continent there will be thousands of different races and classes. Although there are classes, it does not come with any restrictions, but rather it works as a buff or blessing. A good race is also a must have, because it directly effect the user's status and ability. A status is something every being on Endorrain, the planet, has. It measures a creature's strength and ability and shows it on a half transparent board like the one in front of you. Every race has it's own unique weaknesses and strengths. According to your race; strength, vitality, agility and magic power will be given accordingly. As for ability, like I said every race has it's own unique weaknesses and strengths. A lot of races has their own abilities, like transformation, flight, super hearing ect. Another good thing to have is a good backstory. Every intellectual race has a backstory. Although your avatar will look like you and be called what you named it, it will feel more like the player is possessing them. Every avatar will start between 15-30 of age, except for a few very rare exceptions. Your backstory will depend where you start, with what you start and how well off you start. Let's say your avatar is from a blacksmith family, then your avatar will start off with a blacksmith skill and if your lucky a few unique blacksmith techniques. Whether you start as a king's offspring or some robber, it will depend entirely on luck. Each NPC is an independent AI. They can think and talk like real humans. The world will be overseen by a super AI called Gia. After the game is launched, the game developers won't be able to do anything. Gia will be responsible for security and implementing the updates at appropriate times. We tried making this game as scientific as possible. The only difference from the game and the real world is a new energy called mana. Like the real world all kinds of different species adapted to the new energy and learned how to use it to their advantage. Every species has their own anatomy. That includes different types of cells evolved accordingly to accommodate mana and new organs we created with different functions. We also created new sicknesses that use mana to enhance themselves, as well as astronomical objects for when the world becomes really advance. This is my life's work. From the moment I knew I wanted to be a programmer I began working on this. It took 38 years but now that it's done, I can only ask for your help complete the last step. Before I go on, I want to know who is interested."

Almost every Wood raised their hand. Aunty Mary in the back was still wearing that smile of her, scaring the people around her and Uncle Ross was sitting muttering to himself over and over again like he does when he gets a new idea for a new jet. Aunty Kate was staring intently at Uncle Henry like she does when she wants to give someone a makeover. Every Aunty, Uncle and cousin was all acting on their weird traits. But the one thing they all had in common, was that they all looked like they were about to die from the pointlessness of living. It's a family trait. Uncle Dan one of the few Woods that didn't raise his hand reasoned.

"It's not that I don't want to join this operation, it's just that I myself am busy with a big operation and I feel like joining the world now, while it still hasn't descovered science while my specialty lies in spaceship manufacturing."