The Beginning

Loki was trying hard, climbing the stairs after what the big green monster had done to him. Loki could not care whatsoever for he is free from the mind control. When suddenly a blinding light hit him and when it disappeared, Loki was not there.

For some reason, the same thing happened to the Avengers and other people in Asgard.

Far from there, in a cinema. Stood a girl smiling a proud smile with her hands on her hips.

"It's time they learn the truth" the girl said while giggling. (Im such a sadistic person lol)

In the Cinema after the blinding light happened-

"What the-"

"YOU!"

"WHAT KIND OF SORCERY IS THIS"

"BROTHER! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!"

And others start talking loudly over each other.

When suddenly...

"HEY, SHUT UP WILL YA"

It was dead silent.......

     "Thank you, now im sure you are all wondering why you guys are here"

     "Yeah-" "Shut up!" the girl hissed.

   "Alright, so please calm down and let me introduce myself and why you guys are here..... So my name is not important but if you guys need to know, you guys can just call me D.S.

     The reason you guys are here is that because, you are going to watch the past and future. About Loki and Thor, the future of the world and the endgame"

.......... "Oh and i took your weapons" and then as soon as the D.S finished that sentence, all hell broke lose.

Frigga and Loki could still feel the presence of their seidr but they tested to actually see it for themselves.

When the others saw something glowing, they stopped what they were doing and watched.

What Loki and Frigga produced was a gas-like magic that was green(loki) and blue(frigga).

The Avengers seemed to snap out of their stupor and started to glare murderously at Loki, especially Clint.

     "What the hell is he doing here!" asked Clint.

     "Well didn't i just say that we were going to watch Loki's and Thor's past and future? Are you stupid or something? Besides, he was mind controlled during the battle and didn't have any control on what he was doing. So it's not his fault" D.S said.

The others were shocked to say the least, but when they looked at Loki they saw that Loki was looking anywhere but them. So they just left it at that.

      "What are you, my fair lady?" The Allfather asked politely but inside he was angry that someone other than him could do this. (Not that he could do something like this, but i hate him cause of what he did to Loki)

      "I am a Mortal and from where i came from, you guys are nothing but some fictional characters"

      "Fictional characters you say?"

      "Yes, you like all others are nothing mire then some mere characters that are not even real. I am a big fan of you guys, especially to Loki. And Loki has more than a thousand fans around my world"

     "Lady D.S, if you don't mind me asking. If you are a mere mortal, then how could you do this?" Queen Frigga asked, politely.

     "Well, i use the power of fandom and love for you guys to see what threat is coming to Earth and Asgard"

     "But that's impossible, no one other than the seers could see the future but even they can't tell others what they saw" Odin said.

     "Well im not a seer, but as i told you, in my world you are nothing but fictional characters. Which means there are shows and movies about you guys"

     "And I've watched all the movies, so i just want to tell you guys on what will happen in near future before something drastic happens" D.S said, her voice breaking a bit, remembering Loki's death (Noooo, my baby😢).

Is that clear?

Everyone nodded their heads.

    "Alright, so we'll start with...."

T.B.C

Hi readers! So, as i told you in the description, i am copying this from a lovely person from AO3. You all can read the full part at their profile. They have already given me permission on to copy their work and write this.

This is their profile in AO3

This is the book. And this is the proof, they gave permission to me.

 And this is the proof, they gave permission to me

D.S, IS OFFICIALLY OUT! Im sorry if this is cringy but i promise it'll get better😁