God Of Thunder

At Asgard, Skurge announced to all Asgardians that some misguided soul had stolen the Bifrost sword so they should inform him where the person was or face bad consequences. Hela stood there with Fenris.

"The people aren't going to take this well." Steve said as all tensed.

"Especially with that wolf there." Tony said.

Hela randomly pointed at a woman and she was dragged to the ground as Skurge stood over her with a conflicted expression.

"He doesn't want to do it." Bucky noted.

"He only wanted to feel important. Not kill his own people." Fury said.

Hela called him 'Executioner' and reluctantly, he raised his ax, only for a man to stop them as he said he knew where the sword was.

'Welp.... That brought back some memories..' Hela thought. She suddenly heard a voice at the back of her head.

"Hela Odindottir, you are hereby now, titled, by the Allfather, the King of Asgard, rightful Guardian of the 9 Realms, my Scourge. You shall obey my orders and erase who ever i deemed to be from existence. Do you accept this title and responsibility?"

"I do," Hela answered, without hesitation and full of confidence.

"Do you swear to never betray me,"

"I swear," Hela, at the age of 16, was ready. Ready to take on this responsibility, this CHALLENGE.

"Do you swear to follow me into battle and war,"

"I swear,"

"Do you swear... To cause death and suffering for those who deserves them,"

Hela put a fist over her chest and said loudly, "I swear!"

"The I... Odin Allfather, title you, Hela, my firstborn, The Allfather's Scourge!"

"All Hail Princess Hela! Allfather's Scourge! All Hail Princess Hela! Allfather's Scourge!" was chanted by the guards and citizens of Asgard.

Fenrir started howling along with the other Wolf Giants.

Hela smirked triumphantly.

She noticed Frigga smiling at her but there was a tint of sadness. Why was she sad? Is she not happy that Odin finally see Hela as his equal?

Hela snapped out of her memory and watched the recording grimly.

'Odin never did.'

"Couldn't sit back and watch his fellow citizens be slaughtered." Hill said as all watched sadly.

"He did a noble thing. But now all of Asgard is in danger." Frigga said.

Thor, Bruce and Valkyrie flew out of the wormhole and were knocked out for some time before waking up finally. They arrived at Asgard as Valkyrie said she'd never thought she'd be back here. Bruce said he'd thought it'd be nicer. Not that it wasn't nice but it was on fire.