5K Special Thor Last Part

This is Thor The Movie last part.

Try to guess what the next movie will be.

Hmmm... Who knows~

Anyways let's get to it!

_______________________________________

At Asgard, Loki took Gungnir out of the device as Laufey and several Frost Giants stood there. He welcomed them to Asgard as they walked past the frozen Heimdall and two Giants stood guard near him and he grunted, cracking the ice.

"You underestimated him." Steve said.

"I did." Loki agreed, "And it's a good thing."

"Let's finish this up." Tony said.

"Now we're going to see a battle between you two?" Tony asked Thor and Loki.

"Yes." Thor said, "Unfortunately."

"I am not very proud of my actions." Loki sighed.

"I know." Thor said.

Odin and Frigga looked at each other, silently thankful that they're little biy was back in their arms. And they were certainly planning on righting their mistakes.

Immediately.

Sif, Fandrall, Volstagg, Hogun, Erik and Darcy reached the Bifrost site in Erik's van while Thor flew down there with Jane, asking Heimdall to open it. The frozen Heimdall roared as the ice cracked more.

"Good thing you underestimated the guy." Tony said dryly.

"Yeah, saved the Nine Realms a lot of trouble." Bruce said, stated it as a fact without malice.

"Many things happen for reason, I guess." Loki said.

Forever thankful that they don't hate him.

Thor continued calling out to him as the others walked closer when Heimdall broke free and swiftly dispatched the two Giants before twisting Hofund, opening the Bifrost.

Everyone sighed in relief.

"Thank God for Heimdall." Steve said.

"Good thing he recovered when he did." Natasha agreed.

'Good thing for my strength and loyalty, and of course for my eyes...' Heimdall thought.

Thor and the others watched as the Bifrost came down. Thor told Jane he was going back to Asgard for now but he will return to her. Kissing her hand, he asked, "Deal?" She pulled him into a deep passionate kiss.

Everyone clapped and cheered at the scene.

"Finally!" Tony laughed.

"Looks like you kids love shipping." Natasha said and everyone chuckled.

"Yeah, Tony's a kid at heart." Bruce said and he gave her a mock glare, "I dig it."

Everyone laughed more.

"Well, glad I managed to entertain." Thor said with a laugh.