The End

"Alright guys, you have reacted to the most important ones. Just so you know, the Thanos I brought in, I will erase his memory of everything that just happened,".

"But I fear this is the end, you guys will go back to your Universe and save it,".

"Aww, already? I had fun..." Peter mumbled.

"It's alright, I'll be in touch, I'll give you any information you guys want on about Thanos and the up-coming war,".

"But what about us now dear?" Queen Frigga asked.

"You guys just focus on healing the relationship with Loki and Hela, you guys need to help the Avengers defeat Thanos. Odin, fix your shit,".

It was silence for a few minutes before Tony finally said something.

"So... That's it right? We can finally get out of this theatre," He gave a forced and sad smile.

"Yeah.. That's it..." Arodhite sighed, "I had fun alright guys? But now I have other things to do, you guys need to go and save the world!"

"I guess you are right Little Mortal," Thor looked at Arodhite fondly, he had actually warmed up to her.

"Yeah no, we're doing it, group hug!" Peter yelled.

Everyone chucked and bent in to get a group hug, the Asgardians didn't join though including Loki.

"I'll miss you guys," Arodhite said.

"We'll miss you too," Peter hugged her.

She sighed, "The teleportation will happen in a few minutes, Asgardians go to the left side of the room while the others go to the left,".

Loki was confused on where he's supposed to go, so was Hela, that was until Frigga came up to them, "My children, my beautiful charming children. I hope you both will accept my offer to return home with us, we would love to fix our relationship with you both,".

Hela was hesitant, but after a few seconds of thinking, she finally agreed. Loki was a lot more hesitant, "But what about the Asgard citizens? Surely they won't sleep good at night knowing that Hela and I are back,".

"We will explain every single thing, there might be some denial at first but they'll warm up soon," Frigga looked at Loki desperately, "Please Loki, I have lost you once, I do not want to lose you again..."

Loki sighed and he finally agreed.

"It's okay little brother, big sister is here to protect you," Hela said jokingly.

Loki chuckled before he saw Thor sitting down, down heartedly. He lied. His brotherly affection towards Thor never died, his love never disappeared.

Loki walked towards Thor, "What's with the sad face Brother?"

"I just... Loki I'm so sorry," Thor covered his face in his hands.

Loki was worried of Thor's behaviour, he sat down next to Thor and asked, "What's wrong?"

"Loki i have always treated you wrong in the past, I took you for granted. I was spoiled, I thought I was the best. I wasn't ashamed of you using Magic, no never... I was jealous..."

"Jealous? Jealous for what?"

"I can do everything with the advantages I have, but I didn't have ability to learn the art of Seidr. I was jealous because you were better than me, and I just realised that I was so controlling of you. Im just so sorry..."

Loki teared up, this was what he wanted to hear from Thor all along. He didn't cry of course, but he almost had. He finally gave in and hugged his brother. His big brother.