Wanda Edit

"Alright everybody! So from now on, we will be reacting to series and edits of certain heroes apart of the Avengers and of Asgard," D.S informed them.

"Oh and from now on, you guys can call me Arodhite,".

"Why?" Tony asked, face confused.

"Because I said so, now just look at the screen for God's sake,".

Intro of the song comes in but hardly anyone could hear the actual music, just the hums.

We see Wanda walking towards Ultron, on the way to rip out his heart. Her hands were covered with red magic.

"What is she doing? No wait who is she?" Tony asked.

"She is-You know what, I'll explain later. Just watch for now,".

"No need to be so sensitive... Are you on your time of the month or something?" Clint scoffed.

"Keep on talking and I'll make sure that you won't have the pleasure of breathing any moment longer," Arodhite death glared him.

Clint silently cursed his own existence and muttered out a small apology.

The other women stifled their laugh and while Natasha punched his shoulder lightly.

Some women humming could be heard.

Wanda levitated the play blocks using her magic before clashing them into each other resulting in them being destroyed.

She had dark bags under her eyes and she wore a very uncomfortable attire and bandages on her hands which were slightly covered in blood.

She had a fascinated but also crazy glint in her eyes as she watched the blocks destroy each other.

The people in the room flinched from surprise at the sudden violent act by that random girl.

Tony swore while Clint and Steve was holding their chest and praying to god. Bruce... Well Bruce was shocked and that irked Hulk up but thank goodness he didn't Hulk Out.

Thor accidentally swore and immediately apologised to his mother who glared at him for such inappropriate language!

Thought I couldn't breath without you, I'm inhaling...

Wanda walked from behind Tony and magic aura came out of her hand and insert itself around Tony's head.

"OH MY GOD! WHAT IS SHE DOING TO HANDSOME AND CHARMING ME?!" Tony yelled while Pepper and Peter deadpan him with the most bored/unimpressed look on their face.

"Nothing bad~" Arodhite drawled out.

Thought I couldn't see without, your perfect vision...

Wanda, from what they saw, surrounded a man using her red magic and struggled with how much magic she was using.

They saw Capsicle looking at Wanda, shocked and disbelief written across his face.

Wanda swing her hands up, flying the man up into the sky, near the building before accidentally hitting him against it.

And somehow, that building exploded into flames.

'What is this girl doing?!'

That was everyone's thought, like, how in the hell did some random flying person explode a building?!

You thought I couldn't last without you, But I'm lasting...

We could see the random girl scream from what we could clearly see, pain and grief, before falling down onto her knees and lashing out with her powers.