Thor Part 4

Hi guys! So sorry for the late update. School just started this week and I've been getting a lot of homeworks. And assignments.

I have another essay and project that im supposed to do but i decided to do this one first. Seeing as i haven't updated in a while, u decided to finish editing it.

I hope you guys really like this.

Pls leave a star if you loved it. Again, sorry for the wait. And thank you for 3K+
_______________________________________
In the facility, the agents were monitoring everything using the tech with Jasper Sitwell looking around.

They noticed a breach in their fence as two agents went to check it out in a truck but Thor punched one out before hitting the other with the gun, knocking him out too as Jane watched via binoculars in shock.

"And so begins the humiliation of SHIELD." D.S said dryly.

"Yes, that was embarrassing." Fury said.

"You kicked serious ass without your powers." Clint said, "I was there. I saw it."

"Didn't know that." Thor said.

"It's a small world." Bruce shrugged.

Thor walked around in a hoodie as Jane backed to avoid detection and calling Erik, asked him to come by the crash site and apologized while Mjolnir hummed and it started raining, making Thor smile as he started running inside and agents ran after him.

"Stealth isn't your strong suit, is it?" Hill asked.

"Nope." The Odinson family, all said at the same time.

"It's mine." Loki said. The others nodded.

Thor ran inside and grabbing an agent, flipped him over. Another attacked from behind and threw off Thor's hoodie as Thor deflected his kick and grabbing him, threw him into the previous agent, knocking them both out.

"Nice moves." Steve said, impressed by Thor's skills.

Thor ran around as Coulson said he needed eyes up high with a gun. One agent moved to grab a sniper rifle but changed his mind at the last second and picked up a compound bow instead.

"I think we all know who that is." Natasha said.

"Yup." Clint agreed.

Bow in hand, Clint Barton ran and jumped to his vantage point as Thor jumped down some ladders and kicked an agent out.

"Tom Cruise would be proud of that move." Tony said.

Thor punched another agent out and kicked another out before running the other way on seeing many agents run after him. He ducked to avoid another agent and punched him down before flipping the other one down. He then grabbed the support above and leaping up, kicked another agent away.

"And now you even used his move." Tony said and everyone chuckled.

Barton moved up on his vantage point as Sitwell told Coulson systems were barely coping with Mjolnir's electromagnetic surge. Barton's face was revealed as he asked Coulson if he could slow Thor down or if he would send more men for him to beat up.