Ragnarok?!

Hi guys! Sorry for not updating.

I just got a writers block this morning and I didn't reallt feel motivated to write but i just felt bad on how long I'm making you guys wait.

So here you go! Also, online class started today and it sucks.

Istg i hate it so much!

But anywho! Enjoy!

================================

"Alright everyone! We are going to react to another movie that includes Thor and Loki, and Odin," D.S informed.

"What about mother?" Loki asked.

D.S was silent for about 5 minutes before she sighed and said.

"You will find out later in the movie,"

Loki already had a bad feeling and he didn't like it for even a second.

"Alright, we will start after a certain someone joins us," D.S said cheekily.

D.S opened a portal and a woman in her mid twenties, wearing a black slim suit with dark hair and green eyes walked in.

"Hela!" Odin screamed. Frigga was confused, as well as Thor and Loki.

For all Loki knew, Hela was the goddess of Death, he had met her a few times while he was in Thanos' hands.

I mean, no one could survive it, Loki almost didn't but maybe the Norns hated him and saved him from dying.

Hela looked at Odin with hatred and something else in her eyes, was that... Vulnerability?

"Hello... Father..."Hela said with a sneer of her own.

"What?!" Thor screamed before standing up but not before gently putting Loki off him.

"Father! What kind of lies does she tell?! Who is she?!"

"I would like to know too Odin, what have you not been telling us?" Frigga said with her brow arched up.

"Oh... Oh! Oh! He did not tell you did he?! Well! Im not even surprised!" Hela said with venom lacing every word she said.

"Hela, enough! I will tell them myself!" Odin ordered but his eyes softened immediately when seeing his daughter's angry but also hurt gaze.

"Frigga... Thor, Loki.. You see... Long, long ago... I was not, the.. Benevolent King you know me as right now. I was.. A warlord. I wanted to have the nine realms beneath my command, and Hela... Your sister... Was my scourge. After i married your mother, she managed to convince me to give up my warrior dreams and become a worthy ruler, "Odin explained but he paused when he saw Thor's confused and hurt expression while Loki was understanding but also, shocked.

Frigga looked like he could burst out crying at that moment while Hela's eyes were unexplainably red.

He continued.

"I was hesitant at first but when she told me that she was with child, I quickly realised that I didn't really want my child to be born in a war. I immediately stopped conquering realms and became a good King. But Hela didn't agree with my new method... She thought that Frigga brainwashed me but when I told her Frigga did not. She couldn't accept that I was turning, from a warlord, to a mere benevolent King, "