𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎

Honey honey how he thrills me uh huh honey honey

The brown haired girl spun around her room. Posters and pictures and fairy lights blurring around her.  Occasionally she caught sight of the boy sitting on her bed.

The fact that he was in her room, on her bed, is was completely usual. Nothing out of the ordinary. In fact, it was so normal that her father let them be in there with the door closed. This, however, did not stop her heart from beating out of her chest.

Honey honey nearly kills me uh huh honey honey

He watched her, almost like she was a bird. Beautiful and fleeting. This was probably the millionth time he's watched her dance around her room, nevertheless his stomach was like a butterfly net.

I'd heard about him before

I'd wanted to know some more

She finally faced him but continued swaying her hips. The eye contact never broke, not even when she pushed up her glasses on the bridge of her nose. She held out her hands, beckoning him to dance with her.

And now I know what they mean

He's a love machine

He hesitated, though only for a second. Their hands locked while they jumped about the room, occasionally spinning to the tune coming out of her CD player. Their bodies moved in a beautiful chaos, in sync but with unsynchronized movements. He couldn't take his eyes off of her.

Her eyes were closed. She knew if they were open, she would be looking right back at him.

Oh he makes me dizzy