🔮5.

(no proof read)

I'm not sure how I was able to get some "vacation" from my university that easily. Perhaps because of the traumatic incident of "a girl suddenly got possessed by an evil demon and this random university student with a priest saved the day". I just went to request a week of holiday, instead they gave me a month long break from my university studies. 

Somehow I felt relieved because of that, now I'm able to focus on Chan. (the ghost boy who doesn't know where his body is so I'm helping him out, so then he could go to Heaven). After the talk with my teacher and the university head principal, I quickly went to pick my stuff I had left to the university and then going home.

I felt like I had several pairs of eyes looking at me, even though I was wearing a mask and a hat to cover my face just a little bit. I wasn't craving any of the attention so I tried to be quick, but also stay calm and normal. Apparently the whole cafeteria thing was still a big topic amongst everyone at the campus buildings, I just tried to brush it off.

The fact that I still wasn't responding to anyone to sure them that I was okay bothered me. Suddenly it was super hard for me to do that. Even responding texts or kakao talk messages was difficult. I was near of the campus gates when I felt my phone buzzing, I checked it, a message from Byeongkwan:

"Hyung, can we meet? I heard that some people saw you at the campus, atm I don't have any classes or lectures so can we meet? Please? "

Of course he would be worried...I sighed and after hesitating, I texted him back:

"Come to the corner cafe near of the campus B. I'll wait you there."

That specific cafe was a usual spot for me and Byeongkwan, we usually would hang out there or I would tutor him with some subjects. It didn't take long for me to arrive and straight a head went to the corner table at the back. 

Ten minutes later I heard a familiar name calling me:"Hyung!" Byeongkwan looked like he ran to see me, he was panting just a bit. We ordered ice americanos and sat down.

"Hyung, are you okay? Your classmates were worried about you." the look on my juniors face was concerned. I hummed. "Yeah...I had to think things out and...I was allowed a month long break." I told him, he nodded quietly.

"Planning to go home?" he asked. I let out a sigh.

"I don't know, maybe? Not sure has my parents seen the incident from the news..." I mumbled and took a sip from my coffee. Byeongkwan shook his head.

"We were told that the priest and the church asked not to publish anything...there's some news online, but no big news on tv." he told me, which wasn't surprising since I knew that my teacher, priest Choi knew how to handle the media when something like that happens. 

"Ah, that's good..." I felt even more relieved now, at least my face wasn't blasted all over the internet thank god.

We sat there quite a while, talking about things and my dear junior promising to tell others that I was okay and stuff. I also promised to text or call him and keep him updated, I don't want to worry him too much...

We separated to our own ways and I headed straight back to my apartment. I decided to meet my landlord and tell her that I would pay my rent in advance and have a someone to check out my apartment while I was gone. She, a 50 year old house wife from the 1st floor, agreed and gave me a spear key to hand it out to someone, who would check my apartment while I was away (I told her I would go to a holiday). She luckily didn't ask much.

After thinking a while, I texted Byeongkwan to meet me tonight and give him the key. I trusted him the most, he was perfect choice for the task.

Chan greeted me when I finally reached my apartment. "So, did you get any holiday?" he asked and gently dragged me to sit on the couch and talk about our plan. "They gave me a month." I told him, the young ghost was really surprised.

"A month!?" I nodded.

"It was thanks to the incident..they told me that I deserve a break from uni...so I'm using the opportunity to find your body." I told him. Chan pouted.

"Hyung..you are doing too much for me already.Why?"

I gently ruffled his hair, ghost hair felt so light and airy between my fingers. I smiled.

"I...felt a connection between you and I. I'm not sure what it is but...I just felt that and decided to help." I told him, still ruffling his hair. He smiled back, he reminded me of a bright sun. It's really sad that he is actually gone from this world we are living in. His parents and friends probably have no clue that their beloved son and a friend is gone, his soul is living as a ghost, trying to find his own body somewhere.

"My friend will come later here so keep quiet okay?" 

Chan nodded. "Roger that!"

----

"Any news of number 311297C?" a voice asked while looking at his list, too much work was tiring even as a heavenly creature. The other shook her head.

"No new reports of 311297C yet, Zavil told me that he informed them about the mission, apparently promised to send records to him instead of us." the angel, Sandra, replied and continued sorting out other lists. The other huffed tiredly. 

"Whatever, I'm not going to wait anything from them, Zavil better watch their process instead, we have way too much of work here anyway." he, an angel named Nicolas, pushed the records of 311297C somewhere else in the pile of soul numbers.

"Zavil, it's all yours now..."

----

Jeju island.

The beautiful island full of greenery, ocean air and amazing tasty tangerines. Life in the island was most of the time peaceful, but you can't expect everything to go well.

For Mrs Kang, she wasn't worried of her three sons, she trusted them enough to live their own lives, in or out Jeju. Her oldest son was still at Jeju, but her second and third were in the mainland of South Korea.

However, for a while she had this gut feeling, something was clearly wrong but she can't pin point what it would possibly be. She wasn't expecting to have any worrying news for a while but, it changed today.

A phone call alarmed her from her cooking and quickly picking the ringing device.

"The Kang recidence, hello?" she answered, thinking to have just a friend calling.

Oh she was so wrong-

" Mrs Kang?"

"Yes, I'm Mrs Kang, who I'm talking with right now?"

"Well Mrs Kang, we are a Suncheon police and we need to inform you about your son Kang Yuchan."

"Is something wrong? What's going on?"

"Mrs, we are sadly informing you that..."

Mrs Kang felt the air disappear from her lungs, she was close to faint right there, right now.

"Your son, Kang Yuchan has been reported missing.."

----

Oh hi yall~ An update since summer ehh...sorry XD idk, since people aren't reading my other fics, I decided to update this one haha. Surprisingly many of you like this?? Thank you for that!

Remember to like, comment and stuff, it helps me a lot~ See ya next time!